35 | End

↑↑↑
Please Listen To This Song While Reading

***

5 Months Later

Walking out of the plane, you looked around searching for your lover.

Reaching the waiting area you saw many people sitting and standing. But it was someone that caught your eye. Someone standing near the big glass windows, making their silhouette contrast perfectly with the lights.

You titled your head as you felt your eyes tearing up

You titled your head as you felt your eyes tearing up. You quickly grabbed your phone from your pocket and dialed his number.

The man standing near the window reached into his coat and pulled out his phone, an incoming call showing on his screen.

"Hello beautiful." He said into the phone, not realizing that the sound was coming from your own.

You didn't say anything, you immediately started to cry. You hung up and ran towards him.

He turned around just at the right moment, right as he smiled, you jumped into his embrace, that familiar cologne filled your senses as you cried into his chest.

"I missed you." You sobbed.

"I missed you too." The sound in his voice softened. You pulled away from the hug and looked into his eyes. He leaned down and gave you a long and gentle kiss. "I love you." You said cleaning your tears

He leaned down and whispered into your ear. "I love you more."

You giggled and he couldn't help but smile too.

His eyes opened wide a little "Oh, I just remembered... I have to ask you something."

You smiled as he reached for something in his pocket...

"Y/N..." He held one of your hands whilst having the other behind his back.
His eyes locked with yours, he softly kissed your forehead before keeling down. Your eyes welled up more, tears escaping non-stop.

"I love you, Y/N..."

"will you marry me?"

The End

•••

So this is it!

This book is so cringy in my opinion, to be honest, I made so many grammar errors because since this was my first book, all I did was write the chapter and immediately publish it after. I never went over or edited it. Smh.

When I was editing and going through all the chapters, I felt so bad for everyone who read it before I started editing. There is so little detail in the paragraphs and the grammar is just- *sigh...*

Yes, I used to vote on my own chapters because I thought no one would read them.

But this is my first story and I'm so happy at the rate it is now.

See you in another book!

Thank you for reading this Park Jimin FanFiction 'Playboy'

<3