Introduction

Hello, my name is Jae-Hee , also known as Jahee.
Im a 16 year old girl who likes to read books and sketch.
My parents are:
Hwa-kyung ( Eomma )
And
Ju-Sung ( Appa ).
Although, my Appa left us when i was 9 because he went with another woman.
I have one sibling , his name is Sung-Jun (yes its the backwarded name of my appa's). For me , he's very polite and quiet , he gets along with others quite well, and he's a smarty like me ;P
I have two bestfriends, theyre:
Ji-Hyeon ( Female ) and Ji-Won (Male)
Theyre siblings actually, Ji-Hyeon is a normal girl, while her brother is creative and crazy. Ji-Hyeon is a year younger than Ji-Won, and i'm in the same year as Ji-Hyeon.

———————————————
It was a normal day , just another same Monday and same school day.
Waking up to the sound of chirping birds outside my bedroom's window, and the sound of my mother's voice calling out to me for breakfast. I stood up from my bed and fixed myself in the mirror. I head down to the dining area to see my mother and my little brother eating at the table.

"Good morning Dear , come sit down and eat , today is a new year and you'll be a fourth year now"
Said my mom while she was about to take a spoon full.
"Good morning Eomma, I'll just be eating a sandwhich if you dont mind".
I asked.
"Alright Dear"
I walk over to the counter table and make an easy and quick sandwhich and swiftly eat it. After that, i head back up stairs and took a shower.
After taking a shower i checked the time on my phone.
"Shit! Its 7:45"
I took too long to shower!
I thought as i quickly put on my new uniform and brushed my hair. I grab a hold of my bag and ran down stairs.
"Bye Eomma! Saranghae!"
I said while swiftly putting on my leather shoes and running out the door and to school.

I quickly ran in the entrance of our gym and tripping right at the last stair making a loud thump noise. Looking up at everyone in the whole school looking down on me and seeing that they're about to laugh.
Well Fuck..
I mumbled to myself as i stood up with a pinkish face. I walked straight to the chair where no one sat on and sat on it looking down the entire program.

After the Program had ended, i walked straight out and headed to class , not even bothering to check out my locker, i went straight to it and opened the sliding door to see , many different faces, theres mostly blondes and theres people here with colored hair.

Huh, i wonder why they're hair is colored..

I slowly walked in and as the teacher saw me she waved at me with a smile, and i smiled back.
I looked for a vacant seat and saw two of them, one next to the window, and one right in front of it. I walked to the one right in front of the other and sat on it. While looking at everybody in the room, i suddenly noticed that, one person hasent come yet and is probably late. I turned around and saw that the late person was supposed to sit behind me..

I wonder who that could be..