3.

"H-hello" i said to the minted haired boy. He slowly looked at me confusingly and changed his view behind me, to look at the 6 boys behind my back. He looked away again.

"And you are..?"
He asked.
I panicked for a second thinking, if i said something stupid he would kill me!
"I-im Jaehee.."
"And why are you here?"
"Y-your friends told me to meet you.,"
He faced again to look at the boys behind me, and made an annoyed look.
"Who suggested this on the first place?"
"U-um.."
I turned around to look at the boys, and faced him again.
"T-Taehyung..-"
"Taehyung, didn't i tell you to not come to me with someone else, other than the gang?"
He asked V.
"Well, Jahee is practically part of the gang since she knows RM, Jin, and me, right before the gang was even created."

(Note: I'm stating it as a " Gang " for a reason, cuz, in this time, their highschoolers, so BTS hasen't even been created yet, so..- I'll most likely to put a part where they name the " gang " as BTS :D )

"Oh. Is that so.."
The mint haired boy stood up in front of me with sharp eyes.
I gulped seeing that he was tense looking.

He lends out his hand.
"I'm Min Yoongi, but call me Suga.."
It was kind of awkward for me to shake his hand, i mean, this isnt even like formal stuff. So i stuck out my hand and tried to shake it, but immediately just grabbed thin air right after he put his hand away and changed his mind and said:
"Awooshie"
My eyes twitched seeing that he was teasing me. I thought he was just that type of guy whos always quiet and moody, but i guess he can feel emotions.

The boys behind me laughed at the scene, and i became a red tomato.
I looked down and felt Min Yoongi smirking at me...
Wait..
What nickname should i call him anyway..?
Its not like, i could just call him by his full name..
Hm..
I'll get to that later..

Time Skip :>..

*Bell Rings*
I stood up from my seat and fixed my notes and my book, then brought it to my locker. I opened it up with a lock combination, but couldnt budge it open. I tried pulling on it but it just wont work..
i banged on the lock a couple times, hoping for it to break, but Nope.
There wasen't anyone left around me, so i started looking for someone in the hallways.
Then someone caught my eye. It was Jungkook, leaning on a wall looking cool as ever, maybe i could get help from him.

I walked up to him and said:
"H-hey.. Jungkook"
"Hm?"
"Can you help me with something?"
"Yeah?"
"My Locker's Lock is Stuck, and i cant open it."
"What do you suppose you want me to do then?"
"Can you break it open?"
"Hm.."
"Sure, lead the way"

I turned back around and walked to my locker, i tapped on it, signaling that , this is my locker.
Jungkook intertwined his fingers together and stretched them making a break-like sound.
He then kicked the lock off the locker.

Wow..

He's so cool and nice..

But.. he's so out of my league..

Ugh.