6.

Yoongi's POV

"Oppa!"
"Hm..?"
"Oppa!!"
"Wake up Oppa!"
I slowly opened my eyes and saw Yoonie, my little sister.
"Yes Yoonie?"
"Today's the festival! You said you were going to take me there!"
"Yeah, i am"
"Really?!"
"Yes, now get dressed."
"Yaay~!"
Yoonie then slowly goes down from my bed and goes out my room and goes to her room.
I sat up on my bed scratching my messy hair. I then slowly slid my way to the edge of the bed to stand up. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. I then went in the bathroom to take a shower.

After a minute, i heard knocking on the bathroom door. I opened it up and peeked my head to the side.
"Yes Yoonie?"
"Oppa! What should i wear! This red dress or this pink one?"
She said as she raised up two dresses on hangers and showed them to me.
"The Red one looks nice.."
"It would fit with your already mint hair, 여동생".
(여동생: "yeodongsaeng" means little sister )
Shit.. i said that in korean..
Yoonie tilted her head from the word i just said since she hasent known that word yet.
"I mean, Yoonie.."
"Oh okay! I'll go put this on then! Thanks Oppa!"
She then runs off out the door and disappears from my view.
I close the bathroom door and continued to take a shower.

After 5 minutes..

I fixed my neck tie in front of the mirror and didn't even bother to put on my school jacket.
I grabbed my Backpack and headed out my room and into the living room to see Yoonie sitting down on the sofa waiting for me.
"Hi Oppa! Can we go?"
"Yes yes, we'll just buy breakfast in the festival food stalls, okay?"
"Yay! Street food!"

Yoonie lifted up both her hands to show that she wants to be carried and i carried her. We walked outside and walked to school.

In school,
Me and Yoonie went by other stalls in school but went to go buy food in a specific one.

"Mmm~!"
"Do you like it Yoonie?"
"Yes Oppa!"
"Good, now eat alot because we get to go roaming inside the campus, and theres alot of fun stuff in there that me and you can do".
"Yes Oppa!"
Yoonie said as she ate more wrap.
We both liked wrap, we think its delicious, i mostly cook that back at home for Yoonie to eat.
I put the whole wrap in my mouth and chewed.

"Woh! Suga! It's Bizzare seeing you here out in the front."
I looked up at the person as he approached us.
"Jiminie.. Yeah, i was just taking my little sister to the festival- Yoonie say annyeong to Jimin.."
Yoonie looks up at Jimin while dangling her feet at the edge of the bench.
"Annyeong Oppa!"
"Wohh~ she speaks Korean?"
"Im teaching her some words.."
"Aiisshh, Suga your so sweet"
(Author: Yoonmin 😝 )
I didnt say anything after he said that, i just ate another wrap.
Jimin then sits beside me.
"What are you doing? Arent you included in that dumb little dance party?"
"Yeah, i am, just taking a stroll. How about you? Are you included?"
"Nope."
"Aiiisssh Suga, when are you gonna start doing something productive for once?"
I looked at Jimin with a deadly glare.
"Jimin, i have a sister to keep alive. I dont have time for such stupid things."
"So are you saying you care about your sister more than anything?"
"Yes.."
"Aiiiissshh~"
I didnt say anything so i just squinted my face at him and turned to go look at Yoonie..

But shes not there..