18

Jaehee's POV

"Sorry i need to take this"

He stood up from his chair and bolted out the door. I was curious as to who this caller was that made Jungkook stand up so quickly, i stood up from my seat but was stopped by Yoongi's voice saying:

"No, you can't eaves drop on him, Jae."

"Why not?"

"It seemed important, so don't."

I slowly sat back down my seat and sighed. I continued to eat the food i had on my plate while i had an urge to eaves drop on his call.

"You two must be good friends, right Jaehee?"
My Eomma spoke up.

"How did you two become friends?"

I looked at my Eomma and tried to remember how me and Yoongi met.. but it just doesn't click onto my head.

"We met at back of our school, she came with my other friends to come and greet me."
Yoongi said.

I looked at him and shaped my mouth into an 'o' from what he said. I remembered how he dodged my hand shake, i shot glares at him. My eomma slapped her hands together and made a pleased sound.

"It's nice to hear that Jaehee has new friends, she only had Ji Won and Ji Hyeon back then."

"Speaking of Ji Won and Ji Hyeon, did Aunt Ji contact you yet?"
Yoongi looked at me as i spoke up. My eomma took out her phone and it displayed the number of " Ji Yeon" ( The Ji's Eomma ). I quickly took it and dialed the number.

"Yeoboseyo? Kyun?"
She answered.

"Ah- yeoboseyo Aunt Ji, it's Jaehee."
I said while glancing at Yoongi and at my eomma. It took her a while to reply but i heard her say:
"Wonhae, it's Jaehee on the phone, would you like to talk to her?"
Very silently. After that i heard crashing and objects falling down from the other end of the line and i widened my eyes.

"Jahee!"
I didn't recognize the voice talking because of how deep it was.
"Who's this..?"

"It's me you pabo! Jiwon!"

"omo really?! Your voice is so deep!"
I replied to him and looked at Yoongi who was standing up and walking off to somewhere.
Where is he going?
"Jahee?"

"Ah- mianhae, i was dozing off."

"So how are things going there? Did you miss me?"

"You wish! I only miss my dearest JiHyeo."

"Aw man, do you wanna talk to her?"

"Yes please."
I waited for Ji Hyeon's voice to be heard, i saw Jungkook come in the house from his phone call and sat back down beside me.

"Ah- Jae. I really need to go now, i have somewhere to be.."
Jungkook spoke up. I looked at him with worry and smiled with a nod. He pats me on the head and messes up my hair as he started to get up and head out.
"See you at school."
He smiled at me warmliy and opened up the door.
"Anyeong Hyung!"
Sung Jun spoke up, Jungkook made an exit and i dragged my attention back to the call.

"JAE WHO WAS THAT?"
Ji Hyeon screams into my ear through the call.

(Author~San: Oof im not up to date with posting chapters ;3; )

THANKS FOR THE 2 K READSS >^< I PURPLE YOU GUYSSS 💗❤️💗💗❤️❤️💗💕❤️💗❤️💗💗❤️💗💕❤️💗❤️❤️💕💗❤️❤️💗💕💗💕❤️💗❤️💕💗❤️💗💕❤️💕💗❤️💕💗❤️💗❤️💗💕❤️❤️💗💗💕💕💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜❤️🧡🧡💛💚💕💕❣️💕💘💗💓💞💜🖤💜❤️❤️❤️❤️🧡💛💚💙❤️🧡🧡💚💙💝💞💓💖💘💕❣️💚💕💕💘💘💙💙💜🖤🖤❤️💜🖤💜❤️💛💙💙💕❣️💔💕💖💗💓💓💞💝💝💜❤️