16

Jaehee's POV

I sat in the waiting room inside the police station as i waited for Yoongi and Jungkook. I bit on my lower lip in a sign of nervousness as i heard a policeman's voice saying:

"You two, don't get into any more fights. We'll let you both off this time, got it?"

"Yes sir.."

Looking at the mint haired and black haired men, i ran up to them and attacked a hug to both of them.

"I thought you two we're gonna be stuck in jail!"

I released the hug and looked at both of them with an annoyed look. I slapped their faces one by one and placed my hands on my hips.

"Don't ever fight again, sheesh. You two are like kids!"

"Sorry Jaehee.."

"Sorry Jae.."

I sighed and examined their bruised faces and i dragged them by the arm to my house.

"Eomma, where is the medicine kit?"

Taking off my shoes and placing it on the rack, my eomma looked at me from the kitchen and saw two tall men behind me and made a gasp.
"Oh dear, what happened to them?"
My eomma said in a worrying manner, i explained what happened and she immediately placed her spatula down and gave me the medicine kit.

"Thanks eomma"

Replying, i lead the two bruised men to my room with the med kit in hand. I opened my bedroom door and lead them in.

"Sit and explain why you two fought while i prepare the stuff"

I said sounding like an angry mother. I turned my back on them and opened up the med kit.

"Jaehee.. we we're fighting for, You."

Hearing Jungkook's calm voice and the words that he said, it made my back shiver from the tense. I turned to them with a shocked face on. Yoongi stood up from his sitting position and came closer to me.

"Jae, you we're so blind. Can't you see? We both like you."

"But it seems that, you can only like one from both of us.."

I looked at both of them in an oblivion and couldn't process what was going on inside my head.

They both like me?

Yoongi and Jungkook..?

What will become of me..

"I need more time.."

A/N: Sorry this was too short, i was a bit in a hurry on making chapters ;;

-MintyFlavor 💗