1.

RIIIINGGGG
The bell rang, after it rang , i immediately busted out from my classroom and head straight to the cafeteria to look for The Ji's.
I looked around the room and saw Jiwoo sitting in a table with no one else. So i walked up to him and sat right beside him with a smile.

"Hey Jiwoo"
"Oh hey Jahee, how was your fall?"
"My what?"
"Your Trip , when you tripped in the gymnasium."
He said with a smirk.
I blushed a deep dark red and punched him in the arm.
"S-shut up!"
He laughed sarcastically
After that , we just sat there in silence for a solid 2 minutes, until he stood up from his seat and said:
"I'm gonna go buy us lunch , you dont need to pay me Jay."
He said with a smile, to be honest , his smile fitted with how dorky and stupid his hair do looked.
"Alright"
I looked around the room once more and tried to see if i knew anyone here back in my 1st year.
I quickly spotted Taehyung and called out to him.
"Hey V!"
He turned around with a surprised look.
Me and Taehyung went waaaayyy back in Grade school, he was a nice friend. I thought to myself and smiled.
He walked over to me and sat on the seat right in front of mine facing me.
"Hello Jae"
He said with his box-like smile.
"How are you? I havent seen or talked to you that much since we parted ways after our Graduation from Middle School."
"I'm doing good, how about you? Still hanging out with the Guys?"
"Yeah, although , Yoongi and Jin dropped out because Jin had to go to collage while Yoongi.. had other reasons.."

Yoongi..?
Who's that..?

"Can i ask who's Yoongi?"
"Oh right, he joined our gang just months ago, but dropped out because of reasons"
"Oh, what class is he in?"
"I dont know.. Me and him never really talk that much, whenever we'd go to an arcade he just plays by himself, RM was friends with him and suggested he'd join the gang."
"But now , he dropped out"
"Why?"
"Well, this is just my theory but- maybe he thinks the gang might get Bullied because he joined in?"
"So he got bullied..?"
"Yeah.. Dont you remember?"
"Back in Middle school we used to whisper something about a boy who sits in the corner of our classroom, we thought he was weird and we noticed he was getting bullied, thats him , thats Min Yoongi."
"Interesting.."
Ji-Won comes up with a tray of food in his hand.
"Oh No , Here comes the Interested Jahee, Hyung , Prepare to take cover!"
I looked at Jiwoo annoyingly while he and Tae laugh their butts off.
Jiwoo sat right back beside me and ate his food. I took the prepared meal from the tray and stared at it.
"Whats the matter Jae?"
Said V.
I looked at Jiwoo.
"JIWOO DIDNT I TELL YOU THAT I DONT LIKE SALAD??"
Jiwoo spat out his food and died of laughter.
I smacked him on the head and pulled his ear.
"WHATS SO FUNNY?"
"Oh hey, Won bought you milk aswell, Won, your so thoughtful"
I faced V with a confused look.
"Wah?"
"Won Really does want you to grow taller"
V said as he did a sarcastic smile.
My eyebrows twitched as i smacked my fists onto the table making a loud bang noise.

"I HATE YOU GUYS"

(Author's Note: The Picture in the beginning is Ji-Won , i dont really know how to attach two photos but here's Ji-Hyeon's Photo ^-^)

Ji-Hyeon 😍

And here's some Taehyung Pics ( A Bonus For dem Taehyung Fans ;) 💕 )