11.

Jungkook's POV

"Oppa!!"
I heard a voice from afar as a group of girls ran towards me on the street.
"Jungkook Oppa~"
One girl said.
"Oh.. Hello Ladies, is there something the matter?"
"Oppa! You looked really cool while dancing the Vkook part in DNA!"
"Oh, well thank you, i mean, Jaehee did it better-"
"Who Cares about Jaehee? We care about your dance! You looked really cool~"
I furrowed my eyebrows at the girls and they turned nervous.
I was about to say something, but then someone stopped me and held onto my arm.
"Sorry girls, but Kookie here is just kind of moody today, so you girls can go scoff off somewhere else."
I looked at the girl who has light brown hair and had a tint of orange and which was clinging onto my arm. The other girls walked away while the girl clinging on my arm pulled me into an ally way.

"Who are you?"
"Oh im sorry, you can call me pretty and nasty."
"Excuse me?"
After i said that, the girl just winked at me.
"Your name is Pretty and nasty?"
"No Idiot!! Dont you recognise the lyric?"
"Wasent that BlackPink just now?"
"It is, now guess who i am"
I looked up into the sky and thought of who it was then i faced her again.
"I have no clue-"
"IM LISA, JUNGKOOK"
"Sorry, did i know you?"
Lisa then facepalms.
"We met at my gang's fan sign, remember? You came to meet us, but then i remembered watching one of your guy's made up music videos on VTube so i talked to you and we became close, do you remember?"
"Oh."
"Nope"
"Uuwaaaaghhh."
"Im just Kidding, i remember you Lisa."
I said as i smiled.
Then she started saying Korean things i couldnt understand anymore because i was used to talking in english.
"Soo.. why did you pull me here?"
"I wanted to make you do something"
"Huh? And whats that-"
"For a good price."
"Tell me then"
"I want you to break Min Yoongi."
"Yoongi Hyung? Why?"
"Hes My Ex, and hes really Cold to me, i wouldnt waste my life if he got another girlfriend and break her too"
"So your telling me this because you dont want anyone else to get into Yoongi's Wraths?"
"Exactly, now please, if he falls for someone again, take the girl, make her fall for you."
"I'll pay you 1,500,000 Won if you do"
"Woh-"
"Wait, so im not gonna be doing anything bad right? Just not letting Yoongi have a girlfriend?"
"Yes."

"Then I'll take it"

-

I spaced out, what was i doing before i spaced out? Right i was looking at Yoongi and Jaehee..
Theyre Hugging.. i have to do something..
I saw Jimin looking at them while trying not to fangirl, so i walked by him and purposely bumped into him to let Jaehee get out of Yoongi's Arms.
"Aigoo, Sorry Hyungs and Jaehee, i didnt mean to bump into Jimin-ah"
"Thats Okay Kookie."
Jaehee said as she smiled at me with a slight blush on her face.

That smile.. 
and that rosey cheeks..
does she like Yoongi?
I cant force her to love me instead.. shes too precious to be taken away by will.
But is it true though...

That Yoongi Hyung is a Cold-hearted person, im still afraid he might break Jaehee, but if i take Her away, she might get broken too..

This is hard..