13.

Yoongi's POV

So this is how my life ends..
I spend my days studying with this
Girl I became infatuated in.
Why did I even?
Ugh..
Its Tuesday now..I hope I remember what Jaehee Taught me..

I carefully wrote down all the answers I knew on the test paper and scratched my hair a little.
After the exam had ended, it was break time.
I can finally go back to my spot..
I thought to myself as I slowly stood up from my chair, but suddenly a group of girls went up to me.
"Hi, I heard that your supposed to be Grade 12 by now, what happened Oppa?"
I shot a glare at the girl who said that.
"Please don't call me Oppa.."
"Well why not?"
"We're in the same level, its weird. And don't talk to me again."
"Uwaah~ Your so cool Yoongi Oppa."

I made a disgusted face at them as they said that, I walked to Jaehee's chair which was in front of mine and I tapped her shoulder

I made a disgusted face at them as they said that, I walked to Jaehee's chair which was in front of mine and I tapped her shoulder. She faced me and I whisper in her ear:
"Help, please tell them to fucking stop calling me Oppa"
Jaehee chuckled at me and stood up from her seat. She faced the group of girls and smiled.
"Um, Yoongi said to stop calling him Oppa"
"Why? Don't You call him Oppa?"
"No, what the hell, that's weird"
I nodded in agreement.
"It shows respect, we're just calling him Oppa because he's older. It means you don't respect Yoongi Oppa, how are you friends with him?"
"Friends?"
Both me and Jaehee said in unison and looked at each other.
"We're not friends, I'm just his tutor"
Jaehee said.
"Tutor....?"
I covered Jaehee's mouth and lead her out the classroom and in to the girl's bathroom. I pinned her against the wall and hovered over her with a glare on my face.
"Would you not embarrass me by saying I'm being tutored?"
"Embarrass? I'm just telling the truth though."
Jaehee replied then I stepped closer to her.
"That's the point, to not tell the 'truth'".
"Why?"
She replied back while tilting her head to the side. I groaned in frustration and got my face closer to hers.
"Do you think you won't be laughed at, if your classmate which is Tutoring you, told another guy that he/she is tutoring you?!"
"What's the problem with that?"
"OH MY GOD. ITS NOT NORMAL. THOSE GIRLS HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN OR KNOWN ME YET,  THEY ALREADY KNOW THAT IM GETTING TUTORED BY MY CLASSMATE, WHICH IS A GIRL".
I yelled to the top of my lungs and breathed heavily in front of Jaehee's Face.
"Jeez man, Chill".
"They won't freak out about it, besides, why are you so sensitive about it?"
I stepped back as she said that, I got nervous.
"Hm?"
"It's... a long story.."

-

Jungkook's POV

*Ring*
The Exam is over, its break time.
Maybe I could go spend some time with Taehyung for a change.

I walked out my classroom and entered Taehyung's without even knocking, I tapped on his shoulder and asked him if he wanted to go eat a snack together.
As Taehyung nodded, we both exited the classroom and went down the stairs.

"Kookie, when will you stop playing with Jaehee's feelings?"
I stayed silent for a moment as he asked that, I didn't answer though.
We walked down the hallway and to the canteen, but then something
Mint caught my eye.
I turned to my right to see Yoongi Hyung pulling Jaehee in to the girl's washroom.
What are they gonna do?
I just stood there, couldn't process what just happened, but then Taehyung took my arm.
"Kookie, are you okay? What we're you looking at?"
Taehyung looked at where my eyes where looking and saw Yoongi pinning Jaehee.
"Oh.."
Taehyung said.
"Do you-"
Before he could even finish what he was saying, I whispered in Taehyung's ear to say my response to his question..

"I'm not playing games anymore"