20 (Last Chapter)

Jaehee's POV

Who was that..?

Was that really Jungkook's new girlfriend? I thought he liked me...

I stood in front of the mirror, looking at my body, comparing myself to Nancy. I'm different, she's skinnier, she's whiter, she's prettier, she has longer hair, she has a pretty nose, eyes and lips.

And i'm just average.

Her family must be very rich unlike mine. I knew i wasen't Jungkook's type to begin with.

I sat down in front of my mirror and looked down, depressed.

I didn't know what to do anymore. The person i liked so much was already taken by someone better than me. And here i thought that every single thing that Jungkook ever did with me, had some meaning in it. But i was wrong, i shouldn't have assumed that. I stood up and plopped onto my bed with tears slowly forming in my tear ducts, i gripped onto the sheets tightly and my tears finally fell.

I slowly drifted to sleep, trying to forget what happened.

Knock..

Knock..

huh?

Who's that?

I woke up to the sound of soft knocking in my bedroom door. I stood up while wobbling because i had just woken up, i opened the door and saw my eomma.

"Eomma?"

"Your friend, Min Yoongi? He's here to pay a visit sweetheart."

"Oppa- Yoongi? Why? I can't let him see me right now, eomma."

She looked at me closer and understood why as she saw the red streaks down my cheeks.

"Ah,"

"Mr. Yoongi, Jae here doesn't want to see you right now, she just got from a heart break i suppose-"

She said as she shouted from upstairs.

"Eomma!!"

I shut the door with a loud bang and rested my back on it. Minutes later, i heard slow steps going up the stairs. I quickly thought of an escape and planned to run to my eomma's room to make an escape.

I quickly opened the door and made a run towards the room, but got stopped and bumped into Min Yoongi and my face fell flat onto his chest.

"Jae?"

"Why have you been crying?"

I stopped for a moment,
Stupid Yoongi. Did he really have to remind me that?

"N-no reason.."

I said as i didn't even move from our position.

"Was it because of Nanc-"

"Anyia!"

"Let me finis—"

"ANYIA!!"

"What—"

"Shut up!"