18.5

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook."

"What is it, father?"

"I need to talk to you, come home soon."

"Yes, father."

"What's wrong, dad? Is there something wrong back at home?"

"Since you've asked now, i'll tell you."

"I've found you a woman, she has a very wealthy family. She's a bit younger than you, but she said she was interested in you. Son, we need a lot of money right now and we could use your help."

Call ended.

I pulled my thumb away from the screen after i had pressed the end call button.

I knew this day would come

I scrolled through my contacts list and saw "Lalisa Manoban".
I dialed it and waited for an answer to come through.

"Hello? Jungkook?"

"Lisa,"

"Hey, what's up?"

"... The girl that Suga likes, i'm her boyfriend now."

"Really? Thats great! I'll pay you back as soon as we see each other, okay?"

"Alright. Bye"

"Anyeong~"

Call ended.

The next day, Jungkook didn't go to school but stayed home to wait for his father.

I sat on the couch watching tv when suddenly, my father came in with a young girl beside him.

"Jungkook, I want you to meet Nancy. Nancy, this is Jungkook."

I looked at the slim figured girl that was wearing a leather coat with black timberlands on. She looked at me with an eye smile and bowed.

"Hey, I'm Nancy."

She raised her body up and faced me.

"I'm a bit younger so i hope you won't get uncomfortable."

Uncomfortable with what? It's not like we'll be together or anything.

The thought lingered through my mind as i hesitated to spout out the words in my head at her.

"Oh, no it's quite alright, i think we'll get along well."

I said with a smile as she smiled back hesitantly.

"Jungkook, She's the girl i've been talking to you about, isn't she lovely?"

I looked at her up and down, she is lovely. But she's not my type..

"Now, i'll leave you two here alone to talk, i'm gonna be in my office working."

He walked away and left Nancy standing in front of me, i was kind of afraid of what this girl wants from me, i'll have to be honest but she looks a lot neater than Jae.

"So Jungkook, what business does your father run?"

She said as she sat down on the couch beside me. I turned my face at her and thought of an answer.

"I don't really know to be honest."

"Tsk"

She said as she crossed her legs and sat in a dominant way.

"What kind of a son are you?"

I raised my eyebrow in confusion at the girl. She gave me a daring look.

"You know, i can tell when a guy likes someone else just by the expression your giving me."

"Huh?"

"You like someone else right?"

"Uh.. yeah.."

"Then why did you agree to let your father bring some random chick to your house?"

"I mean, come on! Who would date you?"

I glared at her sentence as she tried not to laugh.

"I'm just kidding, you wanna go some place else?"

I nod as a response, where will she take me?