17

Jaehee's POV

It was hard, i didn't know what to tell them both since they like me.
Honestly, i still do have feelings for Jungkook. But I'm afraid that Yoongi might feel upset and would ignore me.

Aishh

Why do they have to like me? At the same time too..

I sat on my bed with a worried face on and had locked out the two boys from my bedroom. Anticipating whether or not they're gonna knock, but instead i heard a loud thud from downstairs.
Walking down speedily down the steps, i looked into the kitchen and the living room to see if everything was alright.

"Sung Jun! Get off of Yoongi's Back this instant!"

Pulling Sung Jun off of Yoongi's back, i placed him in time out to let him think what he did.

"Yoongi Oppa, are you alright?"

He gave me a blank stare and i had realized what i said.

"Omg, I didn't mean to spit that out- I'm Sorry!"

Yoongi stood up and approached me with a glare on his face, i stepped back and had hit the wall with my back.

"Hyung, thats enough. It was an accident"

Yoongi looked at Jungkook.

"We we're just playing around, Calm down"

Jungkook rolled his eyes at Yoongi and the scene felt like two dogs exchanging thunders from their eyes. I sensed the rivalry from them and that i was doomed on whats about to happen.

"Jaehee, come help Eomma cook"

"Okay!"

I took the spatula from my eomma and started helping her cook lunch. After a while, we served lunch.

I invited Yoongi and Jungkook to eat lunch with us, they all sat around the table leaving a space beside Yoongi and a space beside Jungkook, They we're seated together so i had to choose where to sit. I looked at the chairs beside the two men and swallowed my saliva. Sung Jun decided to sit with Yoongi, signalling that he wanted to help me. So i ended up sitting with Jungkook.

"Thank you for the food!"

We all said in unison as we bowed and began eating.

"So, Jaehee, darling."
My Eomma brought up my attention and i looked at her in confusion.

"Hm?"

"Which one of these two handsome boys do you like?"

My face turned into a light shade of red and looked at Jungkook at Yoongi.

"Since you sat with Mr. Jeongguk here, is he the one that you like?"

"Eomma! Stop it!"

I said looking down with a flustered face on. I could feel Jungkook patting me on the head and chuckling slightly.

"By the way, Yoongi-Hyung"
Sung-jun spoke up.

"Hm?"

"How is Yoonie?"

I had a shocked face on and started to giggle at Sung-Jun's response.

"Who's Yoonie?"
Said my oblivious mom.

"She's Yoongi's little sister, eomma."

"Okay, what happened to her?"

"Oh nothing, Junnie here just has a little crush~"

Sung Jun looked at me with fury and i laughed at his face.

"Noona!"
He said as his face got red. Yoongi looked at Sung Jun with a questioning and protective look.

"You like Yoonie, Sung Jun?"

Sung Jun looked at Yoongi with fear in his eyes and nodded slightly. Yoongi patted his head and sighed.

"Thats alright by me Sung Jun, Yoonie seems to like you too. You seem like a nice kid."

I smiled at the softness that Yoongi was giving Sung Jun, but later on got interrupted by Jungkook's phone ringing. He stood up saying:

"Sorry, i have to take this"

Author: I'm surreeo if i didn't post for a long period of timeu ;^;