4.

Uuuugghhhhh
Stop being Cool Jungkook..!
I thought to myself as i drooled about him while he kicks the locker's lock off.
"Here, problem solved"
"Thank youuuu~"
I opened up my locker and realized it.. wasen't mine..
I looked to the right and saw mine..
Shit..
"Is there something wrong?"
Asked Jungkook.
"Um.. This.. isn't my locker.."
Jungkook's eyes widened as i said that.
"We're going to get into big trouble.."
I looked down, embarassed.
I looked stupid in front of him..
Junkook then turns to me and puts his hand on my head.
"Hey its okay, you just made a little mistake thats all , no need to be sad about it"
He said as he smiled at me.
I think i felt my self blushing..
Omo.. hes so cute when he smiles..
I also smiled at him thinking it would be okay. Then my pe teacher walked around the corner to see.. our little scene.
"Whats going on here?"
Jungkook instantly turned to him and bowed.
"Sorry sir, but it seems that Jae here mistakenly chose the wrong Locker, and i had to help her open it."
I didnt know what to do , so i just bowed too.
I can feel my pe teacher glaring at me.
I looked up at him and gave him a small smile.
"Jaehee, Jungkook, both of you to cleaning duty now. Follow me to the closet."
We both lifted up our bodies at the same time and followed my teacher.
I glance at Jungkook and whisper to him with my hand covering my mouth:
"Sorry.."
He whispers back at me with his hand covering his mouth aswell:
"Its okay, im fine with this."
"As long as im with you."
After he said that he stood up straight and continued walking.
I stood up straight aswell and i could feel myself blushing. Then i thought to myself:
~Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg..~
My teacher then led me and Jungkook to a closet filled with brooms and mops.
"Okay, Jungkook your going to be brooming while Jaehee takes out the trash, got it?"
My pe teacher handed me the trash bin and handed the broom to Jungkook while saying this.
I groaned in disagreement.
I walked over to every class room and picked up all the pieces of papers and trash and tossed them into the bin.

After an hour of doing that, i went to the back of the school's door and exited.
I Wonder how is Jungkook holding up..
I thought to myself as i walked down the stone path while holding a trash bin.
As i was walking towards the big green dumpster, i heard.. a guitar strumming.
I someone practicing their guitar here at this time of day?
Out of curiousity, i set down the trash bin i was holding and looked for the person who was practicing the guitar. I looked behind trees and lamp posts. Then i looked behind this particular tree that was centered behind the school, it was on a hill and it was cherry blossoms. I peeked behind it and saw Min Yoongi, practicing his guitar with passion.

"Hey"
I said without hesitation and forgetting the fact that he teased me a while ago. He then stopped playing and jumped.
"GAH?!"
As he said that, i also jumped because he screamed so suddenly, making my glasses fall off and stumbling backwards.

Min Yoongi then stood up and picked up my glasses but didnt help me up.
I stood up by myself and said sarcastically:
"Thanks alot."
He then gave me back my glasses and sat down and leaned on the tree.
"What are you doing here?"
"Well, i was on cleaning duty for today because me and Jungkook made a little mistake."
"What did you guys do?"
"We opened a locker that wasent mine."
He then smirked to what i said.
"Whats so funny!"
"Nothing"
"Your so Boring.."
"Your so Salty.."
He mumbled to himself.
"What?"
"Nothing."

"I said you were so clumsy that it looked cute."

Omo.. did he really just say that? This is the second time a guy has ever flirted on me.. i thought he was boring..

I guess i was wrong..?

"Sorry, say that again?"
After i tried to make him repeat, he just looked off into the distance. I sat beside him and wore my glasses.
"What are you doing? Arent you suppose to be cleaning or something? Get back to cleaning."
"Tsk"
So bossy and so boring..
I thought to myself.