12.

Jaehee's POV

I took Yoongi to our class and told my homeroom teacher that, i was gonna help him to get to the higher grading.
So my teacher said i should be Yoongi's Personal Tutor for a week, so now we're stuck trying to find Yoongi's text books in his messy locker.

"Is it this one Yoongi?"
I said as i pointed out a blue and white text book that had a text that said 'Math book'.
"No, that was my Grade 8th's Text book."
Yoongi replied.
"The text book of math for Grade 9 is purple.."
"Yah.. so its not that, idiot."
Says the one who didnt pass 3 gradings just because he was 'Lazy'.

"Okay.. then what about this?"
I said as i pointed out to a minty looking book that had 'Min Yoongi' printed on the book's spine. I was gonna grab it until he grabbed my hand and stopped me from doing so.
"Dont. Touch. That."
"Why? Is it your diarrry~?"
I said teasingly, but he didnt react the way i was supposed to see, instead he gave me a stern look.
And that hit me.. his stern look reminded me of how.. he made me shut up with his lips..
So i turned away and blushed.

He let go of my hand and took the book and held it in between his arm and torso where it meets to the armpit.
Why is that book so important to him?
I looked at him and then stared at the book.
"What? Why are you looking at it?"
"Im curious... may i see?"
"No"
"Why not?"
"Because its none of your business, dork."
"Just answer this: is it important to you?"

He didnt talk, but just nodded.
So i immediately understood and closed his locker.
"You know what, lets just use my text books at home".
"We're gonna study at your place?"
"Yah."

-

"Hi Eomma, Hi Sung Jun"
I said as I waved at them while taking off my shoes and Yoongi does the same, i peek at the living room to see Sung Jun watching cartoons and I place my shoes in the rack.
"Hi Sweetie, how was school-"
My mom walked up to me while holding a pot in her hand and staring at Yoongi.
"Um, and who are you?"
Yoongi bowed to my mom and greeted her.
"Good Afternoon Jaehee's Eomma, I'm Yoongi. Me and Jaehee is here to study.."
Wow so Polite Yoongi.
"Oh, carry on then"
My mom walked back to the kitchen while me and Yoongi Head up the stairs to my room.
"Your so polite to my mom but not me.."
I mumbled to myself.
"Why, were you jealous Jaehee?"
I looked at Yoongi shockingly, and slapped his arm.
"N-NO, PABO. IM NOT."
"Sounds to me that you are.."
"JUST- SIT ON THE FLOOR WHILE I PREPARE MY STUFF."
"Jee.. Okay."
Yoongi sits on the carpet while waiting, and i take out my math text book and dropped it on his lap.
"Aigoo, that's heavy. Take it off."
"Weakling. Its not That heavy."
"Now start reading, Yoongi. Tomorrow is the Math Exam and we'll be doing this for a whole week.."
I said while sounding like I'm complaining.
I took out my phone and I could hear him groan in the background out of frustration.
"Jaehee.."
Yoongi called out to me while I was still occupied with my phone.
"I don't get this part...."
I looked at Yoongi hurrily and our eyes met. I immediately looked at the text book to prevent me from blushing.
"What don't you get?"
Yoongi pointed out to a simple integers question.. didn't he already study this back in Grade 6 or 7..?
"What the.. are you serious Yoongi?"
"Yeah, why are you complaining if your my tutor?"
"Aiisssh, stupid stray cat."
I mumble to myself as a response.
"I can hear that you know.."
I just rolled my eyes and taught him what it was. It took him more than 20 minutes to understand what it was and he finally understood.
"Omg Finally..."
"Your so hard to teach".
I added.
"Then should I go find someone else to tutor me..?"
Yoongi said with a tint of sadness in his tone. My eyebrows furrowed alittle from hearing that he was kind of upset.
"No.."
I said bluntly. I saw his face lit up and it made me have a chance of being cold to him aswell.
"I wouldn't want to put a burden on anyone else".
His face turned into an expression that might get even anyone intimidated of. I smirked at his face knowing that he was pissed.
"Yah. Feel my pain."
"Whatever- GAH?!"
Yoongi's words got cut off my Sung Jun Riding on his back.
"FART FACE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY NOONA"
"Fart Face? Why you-"
I just sat there trying not to laugh as Sung Jun continues to shake Yoongi around making him more annoyed.

"This is worse than being in School, heck we're doing this for a straight week- HAJIMA"

I just smiled at him evilly.
"You'll be living your last days on earth while studying, prepare to taste my wrath, Min Yoongi."

sssdaN
xleksha
ErinnNicolee
;) Press da nameus and press da Follow Buttons, do it or else Jaehee will fall in love with Jungkook instead 😂🙏🏻