19

Jungkook's POV

I woke up as i rubbed my eyes, i looked around to know where i was at and realize i was on a train, with Nancy lying on my shoulder.

When did we get here?

I looked at her calm look on her face and looked out the window.
I looked at the scenery and noticed we were, at Busan.

I looked at my phone to see if any text messages have been sent to me, and i saw my dad's.

"Son, i took you and Nancy back to your hometown, Busan. I reserved a hotel room for the two of you to get along."

I widened my eyes, what?! Why is he doing this?
I remembered Nancy saying we we're going to go hang out, but that's all i remember. I looked at the sleeping figure resting on my shoulder once more and left with a confused look.

Jimin's POV

"Ahh, Busan; my hometown."

I sighed as i breathed in the fresh air. I picked up my luggages and went in the hotel.

Oh yeah, why am i here? Jungkook's father told me to monitor the two maknaes, so in order for them to not see me, i had to travel first and arrive before them. It's not a secret mission or anything, i just want to surprise them.

I picked up my room key and went straight up the elevator and into my room. I settled down for a bit before unpacking my stuff, after unpacking i went to go face time my friends right away to show them the place.

Park Mochi has joined the video call.

Jin Hit has joined the video call.

Taehyong has joined the video call.

Jimin: "Yahh! This hotel is really beautiful you guys."

Jin: "I could tell, why didn't you invite us?"

Jimin: "Did Jungkook's father tell you guys to monitor them? No."

V: *Shows the view from his hotel room* "It's much prettier here in Daegu."

Jin: "I thought you we're gonna stay with your parents, Tae?"

V: "Nah, they're busy so i won't bother."

Jin: "Where are the two maknaes?"

Jimin: "They're not here yet, but they're on their way."

HeeJae has joined the video chat.

All: "Jae!"

—After minutes of face timing while waiting for the maknaes, they finally arrived and got Jimin's attention to stand up from his seat.

Jimin: "They're here."

Jaehee: "Oooh."

I went out my room silently and opened the hotel room door next to me, that was unlocked. I fliped my camera so it sees from the back of my phone and creeped up on the two. I peeked from the side of the wall and saw Jungkook sitting down, looking at Nancy while she's rested on the bed.

Jaehee: "Yah! Show us them."

Jimin: *Whisper-shouting* "Keep quiet!"

Just then, i saw Jungkook looking at me and that's when i got caught.

"Ah- Jungkook, how was ur train ride-?"

"Hyung, what are you doing here?"

"Your father told me to come."

I said as i sat down silently on the small couch in the corner of the room.

"Oh? That's a relief."

"What's that? Why do you have your phone up?"

I looked at Jungkook and back at my phone and flipped the camera's view once more so that it's in selfie mode.

"Say Hi to Jae, Jim hyung and Tae."

Jungkook fixed his hair when he had heard the name 'Jae'.

"Anyeong~"

V: "Yo Gukkie!"

Jaehee: "Hey Jungkook"

Jungkook: "Hey Jae~"

Jin: "How's Busan?"

Jungkook: "The scenery is beautiful here."

Yoongi has joined the video call.

Yoongi: "Yo."

Jimin: "Anyeong Yoongi Hyung:"

Jaehee: "Hiya Yoon"

Yoongi: "Where r u, kook?"

Jungkook: "Busan"

Yoongi: "Who's that?"

Jungkook: "Who's who?"

Yoongi: "Behind you."

I looked at the reflection of ourselves in the camera and saw a sleepy girl seated behind Jungkook on the bed.

Nancy: "What time is it..?"

Jungkook looked at Nancy and saw her sleeve down, he pulled it back up and introduced her to the people on the video call.

Jungkook: "guys, this is Nancy."

V: "Wahh, Gukkie, she's beautiful."

Jin: "Your father really has a good taste in women."

Nancy: *trying to compose herself* "Hi, i'm Nancy."

Yoongi: "Is she the 'girlfriend' your father was looking for?"

Jimin: "Yeah hyung, his father set both of them up."

I looked at Jungkook's scared look on his face and made a confused one.

Jungkook: "N-no she's not my girlfriend, i never agreed to anything."

I immediately got the answer to why Jungkook got scared, i looked at Jaehee but her face suddenly disappeared.

Jaehee has left the video call.

Yoongi has left the video call.