15.

Jungkook's POV

"Jaehee.."
I said calmingly to her as she sips on her frap.
"Hm?"
She replies and sets her drink on the table.
"Do you.."
I stopped myself, thinking about the things she would say if i spit my words out.
"By chance.. like Yoongi-Hyung?"
I asked hesitantly, ignoring my thoughts just a minute ago.
"Well i do of course, as a friend"
Her reply made me at ease and i sipped on my frap.
"Why ask..?"
She asked with curiosity in her tone.
"No reason, i just see you two together a lot"
I replied with a grudge. She nodded and sipped on her frap.
I looked at her as she was sipping on her drink peacefully. She placed her drink down and started to talk.
"So Jungkook-"
"Thats Jungkook-Oppa for you"
Even though i dont like being called Oppa, i'll let her..
"Oh.. sorry, So Jungkook-Oppa.. who do.. you like?"
She asked with a nervous voice.
I swallowed the last bit of saliva in my mouth and bit my lip.
"You don't have to know that.."
"Why not?"
I looked at her and tried to come up with a good reason, but i just stared at her plum lips and slowly went up to them. But my actions was stopped by Min Yoongi dragging Jaehee's arm away from me.
"Why are you here with him? You we're suppose to tutor me"
Yoongi looked at me with a sharp look and retracted it back to Jaehee.
"Hyung, we we're just hanging out.."
I explained to the furious boy as i sat back onto my seat, Yoongi looked at me as he let go of Jaehee's arm and spoke:
"You call that hanging out?"
Yoongi took hold of my collar and pulled me up on my seat, he stared deep into my eyes and i did too. His eyes we're filled with anger and jealousy, i could just see it.
"What we're you about to do you punk?"
I saw Jaehee had a shocked face on in my peripheral view.

Surely this thing im about to do is gonna cause a commotion but,

Jaehee is mine not his.

"Yoongi, do you not get it?"
I said and dropped the honorifics, he made a more pissed off face as i dropped it and squeezed onto my collar tightly.
"What don't i get?"
"That Jaehee is mine, not yours"
Yoongi received a punch to his face from me and that made him drop me to my feet. He held on his cheek which was already red and bolted at me.

He held onto my collar again and swung me onto a wall making my back hit it. I groaned in pain and decided i should fight back.
"You don't own her, You bastard. She's not an object to be owned"
Yoongi explained, but i ignored his explanation and bolted my fist at his abdomen, making him cough. He still managed to pin me down on the ground and we fought it all out. A punch to the eye, to the nose, and to the chest.

People surrounded our little scene and started taking pictures of us.

"Omg.. isn't that Jungkook?"

"Isn't he that guy who was told in the news that he refused to go to school?"

"I heard that Yoongi was being tutored.."

Gossips from the other costumers that we're from our school started talking. I was about to bolt another punch at Yoongi, but my hands we're already handcuffed, and so was Yoongi's.

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say or do can and will be used against you in a court of law"