1. Her condition

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING💕💕
__________________________

A beautiful girl is shown sleeping in sitting position while hugging a picture. She is beautiful but her pale face is still showing the pain she's having in her heart, her tear stricken face is showing how lonely she is despite having her whole family with her.

Suddenly a frown comes on her already stressed face and she shouted "shivaay".

All the family members came to her room hearing her scream. Om and Rudra came to anika and saw her sweating and crying badly after a nightmare which daily haunts their bhabhi. Omru came and sat infront of anika on their knees. Rudra took the photograph of their brother which his bhabhi was hugging like her life was in that one non living photo frame he could feel her tight hold on that photograph indicating she didn't want to leave it at any cost.

Whole family was seeing all these things. Gauri and Bhavya were seeing their husbands' care towards anika and how they were taking care of her all these days when she needed them.Elders were not able to say anything. They were just thinking whether to be happy because their children know how to support when a family member needs them or they should be sad that their anika is suffering so much.

Om : Bhabhi kya hua hai aap ro kyun rahe ho ? Please kuch boliye na. ( Bhabhi what happened ? Why are you crying ? Please tell me.)

Anika was just crying. She knew that it was just a nightmare still she couldn't help but cry her heart out. Her tears never came to halt and they kept streaming down her face. But it was enough, now, she was tired. Tired of waking up like this, tired of being the reason of trouble for her family, tired of being dependent and weak which HER shivaay hates the most.

At last wiping her tears and looking at her brothers, who were so patient and who never got frustrated on her crying and not telling them anything, she spoke.

Anika : Mai theek hu, Om, Rudra. Main janti hu in dinon maine tumhe, humari family ko bhut pareshan kiya hai. Tum log har waqt sirf mere aas paas rehte ho apne kaam or priorities chhod kar taaki mai alone feel na karun. Par ab bas bhut ho gaya. Mai ab tum logo ko aur pareshaan nahi karna chahti. ( I'm fine Om, Rudra. I know I've troubled you both and our family a lot . You both always stay near me so that I don't feel lonely leaving all your works and priorities behind. But now its enough. I don't want to trouble anyone now)

Om : yeh kya bol rhe ho aap bhabhi ? ( What are you saying bhabhi ?)

Anika : Nahi Om, ab bhut ho chuka. Mai har waqt aise nahi reh sakti, mai janti hu Shivaay ko kuchh nahi hua hai wo bilkul theek honge aur bhut jaldi vaapas aayenge kyunki vo humse jyada dur nahi reh sakte. Aaur voh mujhe aise dekhenge na toh...toh unhe bhut bura lagega. MERE shivaay meri aankhon mein aansoon nahi dekh sakte aur agar unhone dekha ki main unke bhaaiyon ko itna pareshaan karti thi toh vo phir mujhe tadi dihayenge. ( No Om. It's enough now. I can't stay like this anymore. I know nothing has happened to MY shivaay and he'll come back soon and if he would find me like this he will feel bad. If he would see that I'm troubling his brothers, he will show tadi/attitude to me )

She smiled thinking she has convinced everyone. But they were not kids who couldn't see the reality and that too when they know how their anika is. They knew that she is just trying to show that she's fine because she doesn't want to trouble anyone. Dadi came forward amd caressed her hair.

Dadi : Puttar bhagwan pe bharosa rakh, voh sab theek kar denge. ( Trust God my child he will make everything allright.)

Anika stood and hugged dadi to tell her that she will not cry anymore.

Anika : Dadi aaj mai phir ek nayi shuruaat karungi. Ab aur nahi rona hai mujhe or na hi aap sab ko rulana hai. Dadi mai mandir jaana chahti hun taaki mai MERE shivaay ki salamati ki dua kar sakun ( Dadi I want to start a fresh. Now I won't cry and I won't let you all cry. I will go to temple to pray for MY shivaay's safety )

Everyone were having tears in their eyes. Though they were also sad about shivaay being missing but still, anika was the person who was suffering the most and still she was trying to be a shield for them, trying to make them happy and everyone made a mental note that they won't let anyone harm this pure soul. NOT KNOWING THAT THEIR OWN SHIVAAY WAS ALL SET TO HURT HER , TO MAKE HER CRY, TO MAKE HER VULNERABLE.

With this everyone went back to their respective works expecting God not to send anika back without giving her what she wants.

Anika proudly referred Shivaay as "her" Shivaay, unknown to the upcoming storm. She fad no idea that the person loves more than her life would kill her soul. She didn't know that her worst nightmare was going to turn into reality.
__________________________

So, hope you all liked it. Share your reviews and vote.

Love you all a lot💕💕