3. She is no one to me

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
_________________________

It was afternoon and almost six hours had passed. Anika was still not back. Everyone was worried for her. Dadi asked gauri about Anika's whereabouts but she denied saying Anika left her phone at home. Om and Rudra were walking to and fro in hall. Finally they decided to go and find Anika.

They marched towards door only to see anika entering the house taking baby steps. She was walking while staring nothing at particular. She was looking as if a body was walking without its soul. She looked broken, shattered. Om and Rudra were the first ones who rushed towards her to ask where she was and if she fine ?

Om ( while holding anika from her shoulders lightly he spoke tenderly ) : Bhabhi aap kaha the ? Aap ne itni der kyu laga di ? ( Bhabhi what happened ? Where you were ? What took you so long ? )

He stopped speaking seeing her not responding to his questions. He realised that she was not even listening to him. He shook her once, twice, but she was in her own world. Neither she was listening nor talking, neither she was smiling nor she was crying. She was completely expression less. Om looked at Rudra who standing there trying to grasp the situation and find out what was happening. Om was not able to see her. He was confused on seeing her lost, he was sad on seeing her alone , he was angry on God, on their fate for being so cruel to such a pure soul. Finally he shook her and spoke loudly, almost making everybody deaf.

Anika came out of her trance. She was actually thinking nothing. As soon as she looked at Om, Rudra and then at the family, all her emotions came as a storm and tears started to roll down her cheeks. Everyone till now was sure that something very bad has happened with Anika. Om asked anika what happened to her and why she was crying ? She couldn't even speak properly in between her sobs.

Anika : Om voh ma..ndir mein...maaine ssh..shivaay...Voh...

She could not complete her sentence and started crying miserably. Listening to Shivaay's name, everyone was shocked because they were still unknown about his whereabouts. All of them were praying for everything to be fine. Janvi tried to give support to dadi and tried to give her assurance that everything will be fine. Even though she was also crying from inside. Shakti tried to pacify pinky. Gauri and bhavya went to see Anika. They asked her to come with them to her room and rest . They were going towards stairs with anika when they heard someone's voice.

They were very happy to see their shivaay standing there. Omru were still not able to believe their eyes. Coming out of their shock both of them went towards Shivaay and hugged him as tightly as possible. They were hugging him and thanking God for sending him back, safe and sound.

After breaking the hug with his brothers, Shivaay came and touched Dadi's feet to take her blessings and then he went to everyone to meet them except Gauri and Bhavya. He just ignored them as if he saw them for the first time. He also ignored Anika who was standing in between Gauri and Bhavya. She was staring him without blinking her eyes. She was so happy to see him meeting everyone. She thought now he will come and take her in a bone crushing hug and he would say, Anika, what I did in the temple was my mistake. I didn't do it intentionally. But nothing happened like that.

Om broke the silence. He asked shivaay where he was these two months. Why he didn't contact them ? At last he said about Anika, that she was missing him so much, how much she was suffering. But what he got as a reply from Shivaay was the most biggest shock for Om Rudra and other family members.

Shivaay : who is Anika ?

Om : what are you saying Shivaay ?? How can you say this. You are saying you don't know anika bhabhi. how can you say that ?