4. Confrontation

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
___________________________

Shivaay was standing at the poolside and was waiting for his brothers. He wanted to talk to them, to know whatever happened when he was not here. He was waiting for them to engulf them in a bone crushing Obro hug and to not let the moment pass or become awkward. At last he saw Om coming towards him but he was not looking as he was expecting him to. The look on his face was not a happy and excited one. He was not able to read those expressions, he was not able to know what was running in his mind . Shivaay who could tell in just one look about his brothers' feelings this time couldn't not understand him.

Om : kaisa hai shivaay ? Bhut intezaar karwaya bhai tune. Bhut rulaya sab ko. Kahan tha tu. ( How are you shivaay ? You made us wait a lot, brother. You made us cry a lot. Where you were ? 

Shivaay expected om to talk to him rudely as the look Om gave him when anika ran towards her room was something scary. He came out of his thoughts when Om asked him where he was lost.

Shivaay : k...kahin nahin. Mai theek hu. Tu..tu kaisa hai. (I'm fine. How are you ? )

Om : Mai theek nahi hun Shivaay, bilkul bhi nahin. Ghar par bhi kuchh theek nahi hai. (I'm not fine. Nothing is fine here. )

Shivaay ( panicked ) : kya hua, Om ? Kya baat hai ? Tu aise kyun bol raha hai ? ( what happened om ? Why are you  talking like that ?)

Om : kuchh nahi bas... tu nahi tha na itne din ghar par toh sab log bhut udas rehte the. Iss ghar ki khushiyan tere saath hi chali gayi. Dadi ko maine inn dinon pooja ke alawa aur kuchh bhi karte nahi dekha. Mom aur chhoti ma ko bhi maine zyada kisi se baat karte nahi dekha. Rudra.. ( You were not here, so everyone was so sad. Happiness of this house was lost somewhere. I never saw Dadi doing anything else except for praying. Mom and chhoti ma never talked much. Rudra... )

Om was going to speak further when suddenly he saw Rudra, Bhavya and Gauri standing behind the tree and indicating him to talk something else. He knew what they were saying about. He understood it was the time to implement their plan.

Shivaay : Rudra what, Om ?

Om : N...nothing, Shivaay. You know him right ? Cry baby. He was eating my brain all the time.

Shivaay chuckled and Rudra,  who was standing along with Bhavya and Gauri, was angry hearing the word cry baby. He was rolling his sleeves, all set to throw Om at ground and give him a punch. As he was about to step out of his place and shout, Gauri and Bhavya stopped him. Gauri kept her hand on his mouth and Bhavya was holding him. Om was completed scared and shocked but he couldn't control his smile.

Shivaay was confused seeing him smile. He looked in the direction where Om was looking but fortunately Gauri and Bhavya dragged rudra out of the place in time.

Shivaay : why are you smiling ?

Om : n..n..nothing.

He knew it was the time to get the truth out from Shivaay's mouth which was not at all easy.

Om ( he made a sad face and let out a sigh ) : Shivaay the matter is not that simple. It's not only about you being missing all these days. Gauri has made our lives hell. She is hell bent on separating our family. She wants me to be the CEO of Oberoi industries. She is just disgusting. Just so disgusting.

He was looking at shivaay's expressions and mentally he was slapping himself for two reasons. First, because he was lying and second, he was talking rubbish about Gauri, his sweet wife who couldn't even kill a fly and was troubled herself because of her silly antics.

Om : shivaay you know what she's just so inauspicious for this house. When she came to this house, mom and Dad started fighting again.

He could see shivaay burning in anger because Gauri was not only Om's wife but Shivaay's  sister whom he loved just like Prinku. He prepared himself for his outburst because of the thing he was going to say further about Gauri.

Om : she is a bit****

Shivaay (Shouting ) : Just stop it. Stop all this nonsense. Gauri isn't at all like this. Have you forgotten, she has done so nuch for this family. She loves you so much. She can never do all this. What you are saying is complete...

He stopped in middle as he saw Om's angry face. Not angry, he was like a volcano who was going to burst any time and burn him right then and there. Not only om but he saw Rudra also standing behind Om with same angry expressions.

Om roared like a hungry lion who is ready to pounce on SSO. Rudra came to him and gave him an expression of disbelief. By now shivaay understood the mess he had created for himself. He knew very well what Anika meant to his brothers. They wouldn't even think once before bashing him if he even thought to hurt anika and he didn't only thought but also had hurt her in worst way.

Om ( clapping and laughing sarcastically, to rudy ) : Look Rudra, just look, this is not Shivaay who have returned. He is the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi. (To shivaay ) How dare you ? How dare you to hurt my Bhabi ? Don't you have shame ? You didn't even think once about bhabhi and the sacrifices done by her for our family ? You didn't even think what she would feel and how hurt she would be by your behaviour ? Just speak up, damn it.

Shivaay : Om listen to...

Rudra : No bhaiya, not at all. Today, you crossed all your limits. You didn't do bad. You destroyed someone. That someone who loves you so much. Why am I even talking to u ? Everyone call me Dumbell Oberoi. They call me idiot, stupid, but no. I'm not an idiot but this (Pointing at Shivaay) man is.

Shivaay : Om, Rudra I can't tell you anything right now. I know you both are angry but I'm  doing all this for our family.

Om (after Laughing ) :  Family family family. Is Anika Bhabi not your family ? Is she a stranger for you ? You can't justify your actions by saying that you are doing all of this for the family.

RUDRA : Even if she's not family, you don't have any rights to do this with her.

Om : You were not even in your family when she gave a statement to save you from Gayatri Murder Case. She stood by your side always forgetting her own sorrows. She trusted you always. She broke herself so that you don't breakdown. Still, she remained a stranger for you.

rudra : Today I'm angry, not on you but on myself. You know why ? Because I always prayed to God, I wished anika bhabhi to be your wife from the day she entered our house as a wedding planner. And it came true. But I guess I was praying for our family, for you when actually I was cursing her by wishing this. How much ever she tries, you will always hurt her. Trying to protect your family, you will side line her.

Saying this Om and Rudra went from there leaving Shivaay in his thoughts without letting him justify himself.
_________________________

Hope you all liked the update. Give your feedback, I would love to read your views.

Love you all a lot💕💕💕