14. New Life

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
________________________

It's been two months since everything shattered. Gone was the happiness of the house, lost was the charm of the people living in this house. Gone were the smiles, the laughters, lost were the cheerful teasings. Gone was the romance,  lost were the cheerful teasings. Gone were Dadi's ishqbaazi lessons, lost were the Ishqbaaz's. Gone were the khatti meethi nok jhok of Shakti-Pinky's, lost were the stupid cute fights of Janvi-Tej. Gone were those joyful catch ups of Three Sisters - Anika, Gauri and Bhavya, lost were the Obro moments. What changed ? Nothing much or to say, Everything.

Dadi was sitting before the Ram-Siya's Idol. Behind her were standing Tej and Janvi, Pinky and Shakti, Om and Gauri and Rudra and Bhavya. They prayed to God together and the wish was - Wherever their Anika was, send her back. Send their Shivaay's soul back.

There was one person who was still locked inside his room. Room, which held The memories of HIS BELOVED WIFE, MEMORIES OF HIS ANGEL , HIS LIFELINE, HIS KHIDKITOD ANIKA. It was Shivaay. He was not the same arrogant Shivaay Singh Oberoi that he used to be, but he was Anika's SHIVAAY. Shivaay was just longing to seek forgiveness from his ANGEL and to make a pinky promise to her and fulfill his promise sincerely. He was just waiting for one chance, a last chance.

He was standing by the window of his room and staring outside to see the dark, cloud cladded sky, just like his life - Dark. It's 10:30 am and he is still at home in his room. It's not that he has stopped working or going to office, infact work is the only thing he can do to keep himself alive, to divert his mind from guilt. He was dieing in the guilt of not fulfilling the promises he made to her, the guilt of not being there for her when she needed him. But this room was his only solace, not completely but still. He had the best memories of his life in this room with His Anika , The one and the only girl infront of whom he bowed and will do in the future too. Only If he got a chance, only IF he is lucky enough to get a chance.

He turned and looked at the photos of His LOVE all over his room. With her pictures, this room was looking like a Beautiful Garden.

Ye dil tanha kyun rahe
Kyun hum tukdon mein jiyein
Kyun rooh meri ye sahe
Main adhooraa jee rahaa hoon
Har dam ye keh rahaa hoon
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai

(Why should this heart remain lonely,
Why should we live in pieces..
Why should my soul bear this..
I've been living alone..
I'm saying this every moment,

that I need you..
That I need you..)

After staring at her beautiful face, he left for office ignoring all the calls of his family. He quickly sat in his car and started driving. But as always all his memories with His Anika came to his mind. When He taught her how to drive and how she got scared of loosing him when a truck was about to hit them. She swore she would never ever try to drive. Coming out of his dream he thought if there was any place existed where her memories wouldn't haunt him. Answer came was, No.

Andheron se tha mera rishta bada
Tune hi ujaalon se waakif kiya
Ab lauta main hoon in andheron mein phir
To paaya hai khud ko begaana yahaan
Tanhaayi bhi mujhse khafaa ho gayi
Banjaaron ne bhi thukra diya
Main adhoora jee raha hoon
Khud par hi ik sazaa hoon
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai

(With darkness there was a close relationship of mine.
You're the one who made me know lights..
Now that I've come back to these darknesses,
I've found myself lonely here..
Even loneliness is angry with me now
I am living incomplete,
I am a punishment for myself.
I need you..
I need you...)