Epilogue

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
___________________________

A girl of about twenty four years, was walking holding a plate of aloo poori in her hand and a a boy of about 20 and the other boy of about 19 years were following her.

Boy 1 : Di, what are you exactly planning to do ?

Boy 2 : Probably di wants to eat this oily aloo poori and gain lots of weight.

The girl turned around and the boys looked at her.

Boy 1 and the girl : SHUTUP, Mahir.

Mahir : Not again ! I want to go to my Anvaay bhaiya, you both are terrible.

Abhaya : Ok cut it. Now don't cry again, cry baby. Our mission is to convince mom.

Yuvi : But Di, that is your motive, what will we get from that ?

Mahir : Oh ! I'm proud of you Mr. Artist, Good question. ( to Abhaya ) What are we going to get if Badi mom agrees to help you.

Abhaya : Well... A ride in my new car... if I get one.

Mahir : That's never gonna happen.

Abhaya ( Sadly) : ya that's right. ( to Yuvi ) Mr. Artist also got a car despite being just 20. But here I am, a 24 year old girl with no personal car.

Yuvi : don't be sad Di, badi mom is the supreme court of this house you know, a sweet supreme court who helps everyone. So let’s go and appeal to her.

Abhaya : ya let’s go.

Mahir : halla.... bol.

He said stretching the word halla and raising his one hand. Abhaya and Yuvi rolled their eyes at this over dramatic bother of theirs and continued walking towards supreme court err... Shivika's room. They heard a voice saying “come in” from inside before they could even knock.

The trio entered inside as they walked in with their best smiles and the plate of Aloo poori. Anika raised her eyebrow at this as she knows very well that something is going on in these three evil minds standing in front of her.

Abhaya : Mom, look what I got for you, your favourite Aloo poori.

Yuvi : We made it badi mom.

Mahir : Especially me, you know, I'm the best.

Abi/Yuvi : Shutup.

Anika : Ok Ok stop it, three of you. I want the truth, and only truth. I know that you three are here to butter me to help you in something. ( to Abhaya) I'm getting such vibes especially from you.

Abhaya : MummaIWantYouToConvinceDadAndBhaiToBuyANewCarForMePleaseeeeeeeeeeee........

Anika : Ok. I understood that you came here to make me a fool.

Abi : No. Ok. So, I want you to convince dad and bhai to buy me a new car. Please mom don't say no. Only you can convince them. Both the billus don't deny any of your wishes.

Anika : No. A clear no. And yes your dad and bhai don't deny any of  your wishes also, except for this one. They are just protective about you. In fact that are protective about three of you.

Abi : ya. That’s why even Yuvi got a car but not me.

Yuvi ( Horrified ) : Di, don't mention it again and again. What if that car is snatched from me ? What if your evil eye gobbles my poor car.

Mahir ( over dramatically ) : Haww Di, bhai bhai na raha.

Abi ( Ignoring them and to Anika ) : Mumma please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please.