32. The great Wall of Anvay Singh Oberoi

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
__________________________

A little boy of about seven years, with an angry face is standing in front of a ten years old boy, holding a girl of his age and two other boys of four and three years behind himself protectively. He was shouting on the 10 year old boy as if he will eat him raw, despite knowing the fact that his enemy is stronger than him. But he didn't care because he only had one thought in his mind that this big boy was troubling his little siblings. He can spare someone who behaves badly with him but if someone tried to even look at his siblings with bad intentions then he will be their wall. At the age of seven when children get scared on seeing a little harmless insect, the little Anvay was ready to fight a boy who could harm him easily.

He can't handle even if her mom or both of his Chhoti mummas try to scare his siblings with their threats. He used to save them always from them. He fought with bravery and one can bring the world to his feet if he is fighting with a positive intention.

Anvay pushed the boy so harshly that the boy fell down and he threatened the boy in his babyish voice, not to trouble his siblings ever. His voice may sound babyish but the anger and the seriousness in his voice was not. He fought bravely and took his siblings Yuvraj and Mahir from there.

It was not done yet. Anvay had a bigger task now and that was to save the three naughty kittens from his three mummas. Abi, Yuvi and Mahi flew away from the mansion to save themselves from getting scolded for different reasons and went to the nearby garden in their locality. Abi didn't want to drink milk, Yuvi, in order to show his love for painting had painted Gauri's saree. And Mahi....well it's better not to talk about his mischiefs.

Then Avu asked Abi, Mahi and Yuvi to stand outside and he will check if someone is there in the hall. He sneaked inside and saw his way was clear, unaware of the fact that he was being stalked secretly by the three musketeres named Mumma, Chhoti Ma and sabse Chhoti Ma as Abi calls them.

He gave a thumbs up to the three kittens standing outside who were waiting for green signal of their Avu bhaiya which is safer according to them, even more than Shivu Dad's Bouncers.

They tip toed inside the mansion behind Avu, holding each other's hands, in a proper line. Avu was constantly watching forward and left and right so that no one comes and catch them. But little did he notice the three kittens already caught up in the cage. The poor little soldier realised that his mission rescue has been failed when he heard the sound 'Bhaiya !' and looked behind to see Anika twisting Abi's ear, Gauri holding Yuvi in her arms and looking at him with narrowed eyes and the great hanshome, shweet, eute (cute) Mahi as he calls himself, trying to run away from Bhavya's clutches who was holding his little T-shirt from the back. According to him, he was running but because of being held by bhavya, he was only moving his little feet but not moving from his place. In a single effortless pull, Bhavya picked him up holding him from his armpits. When he felt the ground slip beneath his feet, He realised that he wasn't not running anymore but kicking the air. The whole family came in the hall to see the cute and funny scenario including Shivaay, Om and Rudra.

Anika, Gauri and Bhavya made them sit on the sofa and stood in front of them with their hands on their waists. Before they could scold these bundles of joy and naughtiness, Avu stood in front of them and told them that he took them to the park to play. So if they want to scold someone, it should be him. Seeing his head bowed down the three kittens came and stood beside him hugging him from his waist and Avu wrapped or to say tried to wrap his little arms around the three of them altogether.

Anika, Gauri and Bhavya were not angry at the first place, they can never be angry on their little angels, they were just playing along. But everyone couldn't stop themselves from being aww at super cute action of the junior Oberois.

Seven years have passed since Abhaya and Anvay's arrival in Shivaay and Anika's life, five years since Yuvraj's arrival in Gauri and Omkara's life and four years since Maahir's arrival in Rudra and Bhavya's life. The house looks similar to the senior Oberois like it was during Shivaay, Om, Rudra and prinku's childhood, the only difference was, now their were no fights in their small paradise with Anvay being the little version of The Great wall of SSO, YUVRAJ the little Artist, MAHIR the little naughty Rudra and of course, the little ABHAYA like Prinku. Although, ABHAYA was like her mother Anika, but because she was pampered by Anvaay, Yuvraj and Maahir as Prinku was pampered by Shivaay, Om and Rudra in childhood, Tej and Janvi started calling her little Prinku.

Another reason to call her little Prinku was that Priyanka got married to Rajveer Singh Randhawa, a businessman in London a year ago and everybody missed her.

Anika looked at everyone with a naughty smile and spoke strictly to Anvaay, "Ok so you are at fault right, I'll punish only you." Anvaay didn't say anything but Abinaya, Mahi and Yuvi were shocked. They didn't want their bhaiya to get scolded because of them so they shaked their head and hugged Anvaay even tighter. Anika signalled Gauri to take Mahi Yuvi and Abi away from Avu despite their denial. And Anika knelt in front of Avu looking strictly at him but to the kids' surprise, she hugged him and kissed his hair with love and tears and of course, a big smile on her face. The other three looked on surprised and Avu too hugged his mumma tightly.

"So your punishment is, You will eat your favourite chocolate cake that I''ve made especially for my baby." Said Anika and once again kissed him lovingly. The other three looked on shocked as it was not punishment but a treat. Gauri and Bhavya signalled Anika to look at Abi, Mahi and Yuvi's expressions who were happy on listening the name of chocolate cake. Anika smirked and said further, "But that cake is only for you, not for these three devils". As soon as Anika completed her sentence she received gasps from the trio and they started pulling the pallu of Anika's Saree and asking why she was not giving them the cake.

Anika pulled Abi and Mahi's ear and told them that they denied to drink milk that's why they will not get cake also. Both of them frowned and pouted. Then Yuvi came to his favourite badi mumma with a very innocent face and asked if he would get the cake or not. As always Anika's heart melted at the sight of the innocent face of this little Om and she whispered "Aww". But she composed herself and asked him where was his mumma's Saree. At this question he pulled a puppy face.

Gauri now jumped in between like a kid herself and complained to Anika that Yuvi always paints her sarees. Although he makes her paintings only but shows them to his long haired papa first, in return, she received a glare from Om and giggles from the other family members. "Gauri sometimes I feel that not Yuvi but you are a kid here" said Anika making everybody laugh more on Gauri's pout.

Bhavya was not any less and came to Anika tell her how much Rudy and Mahi trouble her. How could Rudra stay quite when his wife was complaining about him to his bhabi so he just came to talk or to say fight with Bhavya. Gauri and Om, Rudra and Bhavya started their own banter and Shivaay, Anika and other members just looked left to right and right to left to see these kids in disguise of parents.

In all of this, nobody noticed that juniors tip toed towards kitchen. Anvaay took out the cake from the fridge making their mouth water. When your mumma is a super good baker, who cares about the spoons and plates, Abi, Yuvi and Mahi tried to touch the cake but Anvaay the little Hygiene Singh Oberoi just like his father, hit their hands and asked them to wait. He cut the cake into pieces and gave them one by one and he himself started eating.

Only after Shivaay and Anika  shouted, Om and Gauri and Ru and Bhavya realised that they've been fighting from so long. That's when they noticed that Juniors were missing.

Here, in the kitchen, Mahi tried to take one more piece of cake, He dropped the plate that made a loud noise and the other three bit their tongue looking at him in disappointment and a bit of childish anger.

Soon everybody entered the kitchen and found the cake safe... smeared on the kids' faces who gave their best smiles and ran as fast as they could.
_________________________
Hope it was good. Do vote and give your reviews.

Love you all a lot 💕💕💕