32. Birthday

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
_________________________

Today, the two little pastries were on a mission along with their papa. Shivaay and their babies were planning a surprise for Anika as it was her birthday. The whole family knew about it except for Anika. No doubt she's different, khidkitod, but in such matters, she seems weird. She doesn't even remember her own birthday, but in a way, it was helpful for Shivaay because she won't get angry on him for forgetting her birthday in case he tried to plan a surprise for her.

Anika, as usual, was preparing Avu's cloths and to make him bath. But the darling son of hers was in no mood to go with mumma and this was surprising as well as irritating for Anika, little did she know, that Avu wanted to be with his papa and sister so that he could be a part of their surprise plan. The other family members were planning their own gifts and surprises, Abi and Avu don't understand what a surprise actually is but still they were super excited to help their Dad in whatever he was doing, not knowing their Dad's cheapda intentions.

"Shivaay, why are you not letting me take Avu with me, I have to make him have bath. And I don't know what's got into them that these two are sticking with you." Soon after she said this, her expressions changed from irritated to cunning ones and She started her drama. "My Babu don't love me, he loves his Papa now. Ok, now what would I Do here ? I should go." She said making a super cute and sad face and Shivaay was like 'She is such a drama queen, My drama queen.' Seeing his Mumma's sad face, Avu started throwing his arms towards her saying 'Mu..mumma' and Anika happily picked him up and took him to have bath.

Her happiness on her small victory was short lived as Bhavya took Abi with her and Shivaay went into the washroom to see Anika having a tough time with their tadibaaz son. As soon as Avu saw Shivaay he started cooing more and more. Anika thought it's a good chance to go and prepare food for Abi and Avu. So she left Shivaay to take care of Avu. The father-Son duo had bath while playing and Shivaay took him out wrapping a blue towel around his waist and he wrapped Avu in a blue towel too.

Both of them kept playing and didn't change in something decent. Anika came in with Avu's food and saw them lost in their own world. She couldn't help being aww-ed at the scene. Shivaay was holding Avu in his arms and he was back facing her. She turned her phone's camera and called shivaay. He turned towards her and 'Click', Anika captured the cute moment in her phone like many other moments.

It was evening and Anika was here, in an Ice cream parlour with Gauri and her little princess Mitthu. They were out since morning due to a special work, well, as per as Anika's information. The whole family was tensed as how would they send Anika away so that they can decorate the house and do the other preparations, but Gauri said she can do it. She didn't tell anyone how she was going to do that but she just said it. Once Anika went out of the mansion with Gauri and Abi, everyone became busy in preparations.

Abi was looking too adorable with the ice cream spread all over her chubby face and hands as well. Anika cleaned her face and and they left for Oberoi Mansion. When they reached home, Anika found the hall dark. As soon as she stepped in, the lights were turned on. She saw her whole family, her king, her husband and her little prince, her son were standing together with a birthday cake on the centre table. The whole mansion was decorated with lots of baloons and flowers. She couldn't open her mouth to say something but her hyperactive princess was cooing happily and jumping in her arms and clapping her tiny hands saying 'B..baloon.. Maa baloonshh'.

Bhavya took Anika with her to make her ready. After she came wearing a beautiful blue coloured saree, which was giving her a feel that it was her husband's choice because he loves to see her in blue. Shivaay couldn't help but stare her, and controlling himself was getting difficult for him.

Anika cut the cake and fed Abi and Avu first, then Shivaay and the whole family had fun. Before the little surprise party end, Anika gave a surprise to everyone. Actually, Gauri gave the surprise but Anika was the one who broke the GOOD NEWS to everyone. The little Mitthu and Babu were so excited because one more member was going to join the team of Junior Oberois. The foid news was that Gauri was pregnant and that was why Gauri took Anika with her to the hospital to confirm the news.

Abi and Avu were now busy with Gauri and Bhavya and were really happy. Everyone retired to their rooms and the time for Shivaay's real surprise came. He was more excited then Anika. As soon as she stepped inside the room, her breathing became uneven looking at the decorations.

The red and white roses were making the room look like heaven. The scented candles and the dim lighting gave it more cozy and romantic look. Shivaay came from behind and locked the room because he really didn't want anyone between them tonight. He back hugged her and she rested her head on his shoulder, completely relaxing herself in his arms.

"Did you like my surprise, Mam ?" Shivaay asked in a husky way, sending shivers down her spine, when he himself was burning with desires for her. She could only 'hmm' in response. He brought her towards the table decorated with red rose petals and a Chocolate cake placed upon it. Anika felt herself in a fairytale reading 'THE KING's QUEEN WAS BORN TODAY' written on the cake.

She cut the cake and fed him. Her Cheeks were already turned into scarlet, feeling his tight hold on her bare waist and no distance between them. He caressed her cheeks with his thumb and traced her neck, proceeding towards her cleavage. She closed her eyes tightly and threw her head back due to the wild sensations he was giving to her.

He kissed her hands that were fisted tightly and turned her around, taking her in a back hug again. He was smirking when he felt her soft body getting stiff due to his actions. Feeling her lost in her world of pleasure he left her waist and took a step back. She frowned having lost his warmth and the tingling sensation of his stubble on her neck.

She opened her eyes and tried to find him. She turned around only to be turned into a walking chocolate cake that he was going to feast tonight.

He ran his fingers on her bare belly, applying the chocolate cake on her. She gasped by this sudden action and felt herself being weak on her knees. He supported her knowing his effects on her. He applied the whole cake on her neck and bare back, Making her lay down on the couch on her stomach. He started giving her wet kisses on her upper back, squeezing her soft figure between him and the couch and licking the cake away with his tongue that rolled on her back.

Anika was completely drowned in a world that only he could send her in, a place she never wants to come out of, where she couldn't say anything except for his name. His name is the only word she remembers when he is with her. She couldn't hold herself more and turned around facing him. She traced every feature of his face with her hands, down towards his chest and opening the buttons of his shirt. Her feet tracing his feet, her anklets that were gifted by him making soft noise driving him crazy. Her hands not leaving his back and trying to pull him more into her, when it wasn't even possible.

His one hand on her bare waist, the other was busy in unpinning her saree. The trails of wet kisses given by him on her neck were making her insane and him, wanting her more and more. Taking her lips in his, he forgot everything else, but remembered that he was holding a flower.

She only remembered that this man changed himself, his ideologies just for her. She only remembered how much he loves her, actually, how he worships her like a goddess. She felt she lost something when He broke the kiss. Not letting him say anything, She took his lips in hers again and tightened her hold on him.

He picked her up in his arms and laid her down on the bed. Freeing each other from all the barriers, they showered each other with pure and infinite love that their hearts were holding for each other. She gave him the gift of her embrace and he showered her with kisses not leaving any part of her body unloved.

Their love still had the power to make them long for each other more and more. Their love still had the power to make them insane when they are not together, even for a few minutes.

The scented breeze became lazy as the wax of the candles melted in each other like Shivika melted in each other's embrace, because of the warmth of their never ending, legendary love. The dim lighting of candles was replaced by the darkness, but, only for the outer appearance. In reality, the light existed in their union, union of two loving souls, who light each other's world.
____________________________
Hope you all liked the update. Do vote and give your reviews.

Love you all a lot 💕💕💕