6. Fun time or Trouble time...

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
________________________________

Oberoi mansion (Night)

Anika got to know what Om and Rudra did with shivaay and their bitter comments about him from Khanna, the securory head of Oberois. She was very angry on both of them for behaving with Shivaay in this way. Though they were only trying to protect her but she never wanted to be the cause of rift between Obros. Even when she was forced by shivaay to marry her, she asked Omru and the family to forgive him as it was her and Shivaay's matter. Now also she was also angry on Shivaay but still she doesn't want OmRu and family to hate him or not to talk to him because she know that OmRu are his pillars. If they won't talk to him then he would be alone and sad. So she decided to talk to them.

She tried to find them in whole mansion but they were nowhere to be seen. Infact Gauri and Bhavya were also not there. At last dadi told her that they were on terrace. When she went on terrace and saw four of them she went to talk to them about all the raita OmRu are spreading in already messed up life of Shivaay.

On the other hand, Om, Rudra, Gauri and Bhavya were standing in a circle as if they were players of indian cricket team. They were talking in a way as if discussing about some formula of nuclear bomb.

They were actually discussing how to divert Anika's mind from all the tension. They wanted to make her happy. They knew her happiness lies in shivaay but still they wanted to try.

Rudra : Let's make protein shake for bhabhi.

Om : Gauri can someone die after falling from here ?

Bhavya : I think we should do a dance competition and me and Gauri bhabhi will make bhabhi win then she'll b happy.

Rudra : Lookk, Miss. Shakira started again. First of all we don't need to do anything to make bhabhi win as she is an all rounder and second we are not playing nach baliye here.

Bhavya : You are jealous because I got such an amazing idea and you are not able to think anything good.

Rudra : Just shutup. I also have many ideas in my mind afterall I'm the one who give ideas to idea company.

Everyone were confused.

Om/ Gauri/ Bhavya: What ?

Rudra : Haven't you heard EK EK IDEA JO BADAL DE AAPKI DUNIYA.

Rudra did anika's logic vala sign. Om gave him a smack on his head and Gauri and Bhavya gave a "nothing- can-happen-of-you" look.

Rudra and Bhavya were fighting like kids. They were no more standing in a circle. Now they were standing on the edge. Railing was very low, Only below the knees. Rudra was standing such that his back was facing the railing and om was standing facing the door which makes one enter there.

Rudra and Bhavya were still arguing with each other when Gauri and Om shouted.

Gauri /Om : Stop it, Both of you.

Ruvya stopped fighting.

Om : shutup you both. I hve an idea. We should give bhabhi a painting and a poetry book.

Gauri : No. We should do a jagrata. Bhabhi will be very happy.

Omru and Bhavya face palmed themselves.

Rudra ( Dramatically ) : Oh God ! no-one is having brain except for me. This long haired creature is hell bent on making bhabhi cry instead of making her happy, this sakeera ( eyeing bhavya ) and then my priest bhabhi ( to gauri ) is...