29. Romance

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING💖💖💖
_________________________

Shivaay rubbed his chin and made a puppy face to gain some sympathy from Anika, but she was giggling and kissing her Babu. Anvay was giving Shivaay a "She-loves-me-more" kind of look. Shivaay bent down towards Anvay and narrowed his eyes as if saying "I will see You my boy" But then ge smiled and kissed Avu's forhead.

Avu started giggling and Shivaay took him in his arms and he himself laid on Anika's lap. Avu, who was giggling and smiling a while ago, started crying. Shivaay immediately got up from Anika's lap because he loves his hairs. He didn't want the kitchen incident to be repeated.

After a few attempts Avu also slept and Anika put him beside Abi. She then looked at Shivaay who slept in an uncomfortable position beside her. She felt bad for him. She made him lay down properly and kissed the tip of his nose. He hugged her from her waist and next second, he was on top of her.

Anika : Hawww ! You were not sleeping ?

Shivaay ( Playing with her hair ) : I can't sleep without you, Jaan and you know that.

Anika : Sh..shivaay babies will wake up. Just sleep.

Shivaay : Hughhh ! You don't care about me anymore. (He tried to sound angry )

Anika : Aww You are shooo adorable, my bagad billa. And who told you that I don't care about you ?

Shivaay : Ok than give me what you give to Abi and Avu before they sleep. ( He grinned mischievously )

Anika : No, just sleep Ok. ( She said like a strict teacher )

Shivaay didn't say anything and laid down. He kept his arm on his eyes and inacted to sleep.

"Dramebaaz" Anika muttered to herself. She held his arm gently and pecked his forhead, eyes, cheeks and nose. She laid beside him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her waist. She looked up to see him.

Shivaay signed towards his lips and grinned like a teenager. Anika shook her head, not being able to believe that this child is actually a father. She smiled at his antics and pecked his lips. Shivaay grabbed the opportunity and started smooching her upper lip slowly. Anika too started responding.

Both were sharing such intimacy after a long time and were not able to hold themselves anymore. Shivaay pulled her on himself completely and tightened his hold on her waist that his wife had managed to maintain even after giving birth to twins. Anika pulled him more into her by roaming her hands through his hair.

Shivaay changed their position without breaking the kiss and came on top of her. They broke the kiss being out of breath. He moved towards her neck, devouring the taste of her soft skin. He pulled the sleeves of her kurti downwards, leaving her shoulders exposed. He placed wet kisses on her shoulders and neck, is hand still making patterms on her waist inside the kurti. Anika wanted to stop this right here but her desire for this man can never let her do that. Every time she tried to ask him to stop, it came out as a moan of his name.

Anika : Sh..Shivvaayy !! Sh... please... we should stop.

Shivaay : Stopped and looked at her blushing face. He smiled at the antics of his wife who is still blushing when they have come a long way in their relationship.

Shivaay ( He cupped her cheeks in his hand ) : For God sake Anika, Stop blushing.

Anika ( snaking her arms around his neck ) : Don't you like when I blush ?

Shivaay ( Placing his forhead on her ) : I do, infact this is what makes me fall for you more and more, but I can't control myself when you blush. It makes me long to do all those things to you and never stop.

Anika's face turned more red like a strawberry after hearing such a bold comment from him. She smacked his chest and hugged him to hide herself. He smiled and snuggled in her hair. Both of them slept in each other's warmth.

Next morning, Anika was running from here to there to make Avu bath. Abi was all ready and her fever was gone. She didn't show any tantrums when Anika was giving her a bath because Anika promused her to make her wear a princess dress.

Avu was being very naughty today. Surprisingly, he had changed his team also. He was with Shivaay from the morning and was not ready to go to Anika because she was going to make him have bath. The father-Son duo were making Anika mad. Atlast, Anika got a khidkitod idea to show these two their place.

Anika : Fine, Avu my Babu if you won't come with me, then I will give your good night Kissiee to Your Papa.

Listening to this, Shivaay grinned from ear to ear, whereas, Avu's face was grumpy as if he understood what his mumma said. Until now he was playing with Shivaay's beard but listening to Anika, he kicked Shivaay in his stomach and threw his arms towards Anika impatiently.

Anika : That's like my Babu. Come here. Muahhh !!

Shivaay : My Kissiee...

Anika stuck her tongue out and went towards the bathroom with Avu. After giving him a good bath, She wrapped him in his Blue towel, as he loved blue colour just like his father. Anika placed him on the bed and he rolled as it was his favourite time pass. Anika smiled at his antics and took out his clothes from the babies's cupboard.

Anika came and saw Avu laying on his stomach with his finger in his mouth. He looked so adorable.

Then She looked at Abi

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Then She looked at Abi. She was busy in playing with her dolls and suddenly she started giggling seeing her elder brother naked.

 She was busy in playing with her dolls and suddenly she started giggling seeing her elder brother naked

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Anika : Shivaay, they look more adorable when they are together, right ?

Shivaay smiled and joined her in this adoring session. He kissed Anika's cheeks and then Abi and Avu. He had an important meeting so he left for office.

_______________________

Hope you all like the update.

Love you all a lot💕💕💕