16. We've to do something

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
________________________
Om was in his deep thoughts while holding his paint brush in his hand . He was supposed to complete this painting almost a weak ago but he was not able to concentrate on anything since THAT INCIDENT. 

Gauri was in the kitchen, making tea for Elders. But her tea was over boiled because she was lost in thoughts which were occupied by THAT INCIDENT.

Rudra and Bhavya ware no exception. Infact noone was able to concerntrate on their works because of THAT INCIDENT. 

Om came out of his thoughts when Gauri came to give him his coffee. She kept a hand on his shoulder to bring him back to this world.

Gauri : what are you thinking about, omkara ji ?

Om : what do you think ?

Gauri : bade bhaiya ke baare mein soch rahe hain na ?

Om  smiled weakly as he thought how Gauri always knows everything that's going in his mind ? 

Om : Gauri, I never found myself so helpless. I never thought that Shivaay,  our Shivaay who once was the GREAT WALL, will break down like this. He was never this weak Gauri. We never had any Idea of how lonely he was. He was alone from childhood as chhote papa and chhoti ma were busy showing off him as their trophy. Shivaay never showed how lonely he is. When our parents were busy fighting with each other, it was shivaay who made me, Rudra and Prinku Eat and sleep. When THE GREAT WALL OF SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI used to do something, it looked as if responsibilities are so easy to tackle. But no Gauri, it's difficult, it's...really difficult.

Both were crying silently. The silence was broken by Rudra's voice who came to their room along with Bhavya. Both of them came and sat there. Om and Gauri looked at Rudra.

Rudra : Shivaay Singh Oberoi never showed his vulnerable side to anyone, not even to his family. He never wanted us to face any troubles. He always stood as our shield. Then she came, our khidkitod Anika bhabhi. THE GREAT WALL FOR SHIVAAY. She was the only one infront of whom shivaay bhaiya could open up his heart and tell his problems. Not because he didn't wanted to safeguard her but because she had the solutions to all his problems. She was MY KHIDKITOD ANIKA BHABHI.

Bhavya : I wish she was here. Only If she was here, THAT wouldn't have happened.

Om and Rudra had a habit to stay awake till Shivaay comes back to home but they never came infront of Shivaay. They  silently watched him to ensure he eats and sleep properly.  But that night Shivaay didn't turn up. Usually he used to come home by 1 or 1:30 am but that night it was past two. At last Om asked khanna to tap Shivaay’s number. And in minutes they found Shivaay’s location. Both were shocked when they reached the place.

It was a bar. They went inside.  No matter it was a classy club but still, it was a bar. After a lot of struggle they found him. The scenario was heart wrenching.  The MIGHTY SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI who never ever let his three piece suit and perfectly gelled hair to be messed up a bit, was sitting there drinking one after the other glass, in a completely dishevelled state. The waiter was refusing as it was not allowed to serve more than the fixed quantity. But Shivaay was continously threatening that poor soul to give more drinks.

They quickly went there to stop Shivaay from drinking more. Shivaay, in that drunken state was totally unaware about his surroundings, about his brothers. When the waiter didn't gave him the drink, he broke the glass in his hand causing it to bleed. Omru quickly took him to home. 

Shivaay was not in control. He was stumbling due to the effect of alcohol, his hand was bleeding badly. Om, Rudra and khanna were behind him to stop him and to control him. But Shivaay was just not in his senses. Only one name was playing on his lips like a recording "ANIKA !ANIKA !COME HERE NOW. NOW STOP THIS GAME PLEASE..."