25. Shivaay is gone

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
____________________________

Anika was more than happy to see her family here, only for her one wish. She was overwhelmed by the love they were showering on her. They were treating her as if she was there own daughter and were ignoring and rebuking Shivaay for her.

Dadi looked contended to see her family happy once again and the reason was Anika. Her family was together always, Shivaay kept the family intact. But always, the family members had some or the other grudge against each other, be it Tej-Janvi or Pinky and Janvi or Tej and pinky. But when Anika came to their family, she made the family members realise that they fight over silly things when actually the truth is that they can't stand a word against each other and they can't stay away from each other.

Obros and Maan were preparing everyone's favourite dishes for dinner, Anika, Gauri, Bhavya and Geet were spending girls' time in Shivika's room and Tej and Shakti were in the garden setting the table for the family dinber as per Anika's wish. Pinky and janvi were on the terrace enjoying , laughing and reminiscing their old times. In short, Whole family was more than happy.

Dinner was prepared and a table was arranged in the garden because the whether was very good

Dinner was prepared and a table was arranged in the garden because the whether was very good. All the family members were present there except for the girls. Shivaay already made dadi sit on the head chair and Sahil sat beside Dadi.

Shivaay : Rudra go and call Anika, Gauri Bhavya and Geet.

Rudra : Bhaiya you are telling me to go for the third time. They're so busy in their gossips that everytime they say, "You go, we're coming."

Shiv/Om/Ru/Maan : "Girlie Talks"

Om : I don't understand how can they talk so much.

Maan : True. Even a lecturer doesn't speak so much.

Rudra : Isi baat par arz kiya hai

Shivaay and Om were about to say something but Rudra stopped them.

Rudra ( Showing his palm to ShivOm ) : Kuchh kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Mujhe pata hai aap meri shaayari sunne ke liye betaab hain. Toh arz kiya hai...

"Yeh Ladkiyon ko samajhna nahin asaan, Bas itna jaan lijiye

Ki ek baaton ki dukaan hai aur shopping kar ke jana hai..."

Shivaay and Maan were laughing on the stupidity of Rudra and Om was completely heartbroken witnessing the murder of shayari. Being a poetry lover he couldn't stand such shayari.

The gents were standing with their backs facing the door of the house. Only Dadi could see the door. When the gents were back bitting about girls, Dadi and Sahil were enjoying because only they were aware of the storm that was going to hit these stupid heads. Soon Tej and Shakti joined their sons.