7. Obros or bhabhi's devars ?

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
_______________________

Om came to his room and he was very angry. He suddenly threw a statue breaking his own hardwork into pieces. He was in no mood to talk to anyone. Meanwhile Gauri came and saw him angry. She knew it's dangerous to talk to him now so she dropped the idea of talking to him about shivaay. She decided calm him down first.

Gauri : omkara ji.

Om signed her not to say anything as he knew she would only talk about shivaay. And Gauri also understood the reason behind him asking her to stop. But she had to at least make him calm.

Gauri : Atleast listen to me. I just want to say...

Om : I know you want to talk about shivaay only. I don't want to hear anything about him.

Gauri (she kept her hand on om's shoulder ) : I know Omkara ji, that you are depressed. I also know that you are worried about bhabhi. You are angry with bhaiya. You don't even want to talk about him. What if bhabhi got to know about it ? She'll blame herself. You know her, right ? Do you want that ?

Om nodded negatively, like a kid. He was not angry anymore but he was crying a little and was also amazed how well Gauri know everything about him. She knows very well how to talk and when. He was happy that she is his wife, he was happy because he knew that no matter what, she'll be always there whenever they need.

Gauri was looking at him. She knew he was not angry anymore but she was confused as why Om was looking at her liks that. Without uttering anything he just hugged her tightly. He was trying to control but he couldn't. It was only Gauri infront of whom he could cry. He could tell all his problems and dilemmas without being judged. Gauri reciprocated the hug and pacified a crying om. She understood everything. Om finally controlled himself.

Om : Thank you. Thank you so much Gauri. For understanding me, for being with me, for helping me, for telling me the difference between right and wrong. Thank you so much.

Gauri : No Omkara ji. Don't thank me. You know what you mean to me. You are my strength and I can't see you breaking and falling weak. If you would fall weak, who would help anika bhabhi ?Now stop crying.

Om held both of her hands and kissed her knuckles making her blushed. He smiled looking at her and hugged her.

Rudra was not as angry as om, he was hurt because Obros had made a promise to each other that they won't hide anything frm each other. But his Shivaay bhaiya was hiding so much from them. They didn't had slightest idea of what could he be hiding. He was more hurt because his bhaiya was hurting his bhabhi, his friend and partner in crime. He was sitting on the bed resting his elbows on his thighs and hands supporting his chin. He was on the verge of crying when Bhavya came and saw him sitting there. She sat infront of him on her knees.

Bhavya : Rudra I know you are hurt but..

Ru : Bhavya don't say that we shouldn't behave with bhaiya like this. He should also understand. He broke our Obros promise, Bhavya. And above all of this, what's bhabhi's fault ? Just that she loves bhaiya and our family a lot ? Bhaiya is punnishing her. I won't forgive him.

Bhavya : I'm not going to say anything like that. I just want you to be strong, for bhabhi, for the family. Are you understanding what I'm saying ? Seeing no response from Rudra she felt bad and stood up to leave but Rudra caught her wrist. She turned to see him and he hugged her tightly from waist.

Rudra : I will try to be strong for bhabhi, will u help me ?

Bhavya : Ofcourse Rudra. Is it a question to ask ? Besides, I know you can't do anything alone.