5. I'm sorry

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕
_______________________

Om and Rudra were so shocked, angry and sad after the revelation of shivaay's memory loss drama that they couldn't stand there anymore. Speaking there heart out and after scolding Shivaay they left from there without asking any further justification or explanation because they knew that Shivaay won't disclose it. Moreover if there is seriously a reason behind him doing all this, then also it is not at all right to drag Anika in all this, that too in such a bad way.

Shivaay was just standing there numb. He was shocked. First time ever Rudra talked to him like that. One side he was also happy that rud5ra, his baby brother whom he always protected and who always behaved in a childish manner today lashed out at him and stood for his bhabhi like a rock  to protect her. He was happy that at least HIS ANIKA was not alone.

Shivaay's pov

Om and Rudra were right. What have I done ? I'm just destroying everything. The biggest thing is, I'm destroying my Anika’s happiness. She was the one who always protected me, who always trusted me without any proof, who risked her own life for me several times, who always gave up on her own happiness to keep me happy, who even broke herself to protect me. And what I did ?

Till now he was sad and disappointed on himself but suddenly his expressions changed into anger and the reason was what tanya did with anika today.

Flashback ( after Om, Rudra, Gauri and Bhavya's talk in Shivika's room )

Anika went to washroom to wash her face so that noone see her in that condition. After that she went to garden without being noticed by anyone to refresh her mind. Although she couldn't be at peace right now but atleast sge could try. When she came back she was shocked beyond limits. Tanya was taking her clothes out from the cupboard and throwing them out. As soon as she saw anika she came towards.

Tanya : What are you doing here. This is my and shivu's room. Don't u have shame ? Because of you Om and Rudra were talking to shivu like that. You are such a... forget that. I don't want to talk to a girl like you. It’s useless. Now this is our room. I've taken your clothes out so now pick them up and get out.

Shivaay was also present there and he was just standing there without any expressions. He kept quite and listened to tanya. This was even more hurting for Anika. Shivaay, who never ever let anyone else point a finger at her was now standing there silently. She knew shivaay have  not forgotten her but why he was he doing all this ?

Tanya : Why are you looking at him. You are seriously shameless, characterless woman.

Anika : shutup. Just shutup. I don't want to talk to you. You're calling me characterless, then who are you. A girl who is calling someone else's husband as hers is herself giving me lectures of dignity.

Tanya gestured shivaay through her eyes without being noticed by Anika but Anika noticed that. 

Shivaay : enough of you. Tum ( to anika ) jo bhi ho, I don't care. I don't know why my family is giving you so much importance. But remember one thing, stay away from me and my wife. And next time if you talked to her like this then I won't spare u.

Anika was not shocked at all because she knew this. She already knew something like this would happen. She was crying from her eyes as well as from heart. Her fate was maybe written with a broken pencil whose nib was breaking again and again.

She just collected her clothes and left from there.

Shivaay grabbed Tanya from her shoulders and shouted.

Shivaay : what's your problem ? I did what you said. Then why did you do all this with Anika.

He left her being frustrated and hit his fist with wall.

Tanya ( seductively ) : shivu, ( coming closer to him ) What kind of a nan you are ? Such a beautiful girl is standing infront of you and all you care about, is that stupid girl...

Shivaay : Shut up. Just shut up. Not a word more about my Anika. What you just know about her ? She is a gem and you... leave it. I don't want to waste my time on you. Leave about talking, if I saw you standing near my wife, I won't leave you.

TANYA : Don't forget that you have to do what I say. You are just my puppet. You don't look good standing far from your wife.

Saying this she hugged him and at the same time anika entered in the room. She was shocked to see Tanya hugging shivaay.

Anika : I.. I just came to collect my things.

Without even looking at Shivaay she took her belongings and left from there. But it could be inferred from her face how hurt she was.

Flashback ends.

Shivaay 's pov

I can't even describe how I felt when MY ANIKA ignored me. It hurts a lot. I can bear anything, her anger, her tadi, her craziness, her wierd words, I can tolerate her when she throws water on me but I can't bear her silence and her ignorance. It hurts a lot. I can't describe how happy I was when I saw her in the temple. I never even thought in my wildest dreams I would say this but I missed her more than Om and Rudra, who are my life. But anika, she is my soul, my heart beat. I won't say that I will die without her because I have to live for my brothers and my family but I won't be living without her. I would be breathing. I just wanted to hug her and not leave her at any cost. When she was literally begging infront of him, in the presence of so many people to recognise her and the whole crowd was laughing at her. I just wanted to bash every single person. But what I did ? I just let them laugh at her.

I was  happy to meet my family, my brothers but I was even more sad that I had to behave rude with Anika. When the whole famiky stood for Anika, I was so happy. I was happy because my Anika was not alone. Someone was always there to protect her. My family and especially my brothers. I still remember how they warned me to take care of her when we got married.

Flashback of Shivaay, Omkara Rudra's conversation in Shivika's marriage

Rudra : Bhaiya, I love you because you are my superman. But remember one thing, that I love Anika Bhabi too and I would stand for her always, even if you are against her.

Om : Shivaay, You know what we always wanted ? We wanted a girl to come in your life who would stand beside you, protect you and help you always. Anika bhabi is that girl. I won't spare you if you hurt her or let a single tear fall from her eyes. Take it as a warning.

Shivaay : I'm so happy that you both love her so much. I promise, I won't hurt her nor I will let anyone else hurt her.

Flashback ends

Shivaay was smiling and was sad also that he broke his promise that he gave to his brothers and also the promises he gave to Anika.
________________________

Hope you all liked the update. Do tell me your reviews and do vote please.

Love you all a lot💕💕💕