33. Drawer full of chocolates

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
__________________________

Junior Oberois had one big room just for them. They didn't want to sleep alone so, either they will sleep with their parents or they will sleep together in their own room together. The room had everything a child would want to have like toys, toys and lots of toys, walls painted with drawings of cartoons and their own pictures, a big TV and not to forget a secret drawer filled with chocolates and candies. This secret drawer was made by Shivaay and only the kids and Om and Rudra knew about it.

Anika, Gauri and Bhavya don't know about it, obviously it’s a drawer filled with chocolates and if they got to know about it then the kids and their fathers will be in a big trouble.

The kids were all ready to run for their lives as their 'mother Indias' caught them red handed oops... not red handed but chocolate handed. There hands were full of chocolates and candies and the drawer was open that seemed to Anika, like a mini market of chocolates.

Before they could be scolded, Anvaay jumped in and said in a veery innocent tone.

Anvaay : Mumma, we don't know anything. This was made by Papa, so we couldn't deny because we are good kids right, you know us na ?

Mahi : Yeshhh... Bali mumma bhaiya shpeaking tluth ( truth ). How could we shay (say) no to Bale Papa ?

Abi : Yes ma, B. Dad (Billu Dad) would've felt bad. And even Dadi says that we shouldn't deny what elders say or give to u.

And then it was turn for the little artist yuvi to speak ‘in favour’ of his bare papa. But before he could open his mouth, Anika spoke.

Anika : I know I know, BARE PAPA WOULD'VE FELT BAD, right ?

Yuvi, Mahi and Abi nodded in a yes with wide smiles as if they won a war.

Anika : Ok. Now I want the truth.

Anika asked strictly and the kids as always rushed towards Anvaay for rescue.

Anvaay : We asked for chocolates from Papa when you denied us from having them. Then papa secretly made this drawer and brought lots of candies and chocolates for us.

Gauri : Who else know about it ?

Yuvi : Dad and Chhote papa ( Om and Rudra)

Bhavya : Mahi, Abi, Yuvi !
The trio looked at Bhavya ever so innocently.

Bhavya : Go and call Your sweet fathers.
Mahi ran to Shivaay's room because he loves him the most ( afterall rudy's son ), Abi to Om's room and Yuvi to Rudra.
Mahi saw Shivaay as usual, busy with his laptop. He climbed the sofa and sat in his lap silently to grab his attention first.

Shivaay ( still looking on the laptop screen and holding Mahir from on hand ) : So, what my baby wants ?
Mahi : I don't want anything but you want plotection ( Protection ). Bali mumma saw the chocolates.
Shivaay looked at him with wide eyes and gulped hard imagining his state while facing Anika’s anger. He picked Mahi in his arms and went towards juniors’ room.

Abi went to Om as she was very close to him. Om used to make her paintings as she was his Barbie doll.

Abi : Ommie Papa, Mumma got to know about chocolates.

Om : You mean Anika bhabi ?
Abi : No. Mumma, Gauri mumma and Bhavya ma.

Om : That means....

Abi : You are gone.

Om : lets go and try to save our lives.

Yuvi entered Rudra's gym and saw him doing pushups. Yuvi went and sat on his back. Rudra continued his exercise with Yuvi sitting on his back.