13. How could we ?

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
_______________________

All the family members were too shocked to react. When they came back to the real world and realised that it has actually happened and that, their Anika is not here. Dadi was sitting on the couch with a teary face and was crying silently. Janvi and Pinky were still not able to believe that their most lovable daughter is not here. Bhavya and Gauri were not able to believe that their sister is not here. Om and Rudra were not able to believe that their friend cum bhabhi is not here. Tej and  Shakti were really very sad and shedding tears because they lost their doll. She was a real gem who brought the caring side out of these two elder oberois.

Shivaay was the one whose expressions, his feelings, his inner turmoil was indefinable. He just managed to speak one thing in his cracking voice which was Anika's name. The one thing left out Shivaay's  mouth and Rudra spoke, breaking the silence.

Rudra : Now you must be happy and satisfied. I don't care if you are satisfied or not but I'm happy for my Anika DIDI as now she would not be sidelined by anyone. She must be alone. But it's ok as being alone is much much better than being ignored by someone. I am happy for her.

Shivaay : Ru..Rudra...

Om cut his sentence in middle and said to everyone.

Om : Everbody, let's move to our rooms as there's no point in standing here.

All were moving but then they heard the voice of someone falling. Shivaay became unconscious. Everyone rushed towards him. And the most fast were Om Rudra, concern and guilt clearly visible on there faces. They tried to wake him up by patting his cheeks but nothing worked. They checked his pulse which was very slow. They quicly took him to hospital. He was admitted in ICU.

After almost an hour doctor came out and Om Rudra rushed towards him to ask questions after questions about Their Shivaay bhaiya's  health.

Doctor : Did something tragic happen in his life ? He got a cardiac arrest due to severe stress. It was not just a small attack. It could have been proved to be deadly if you were late. His heartbeats are still slow. But you all can meet him as soon as we shift him to a normal ward. 

Doctor was going to leave but he stopped and turned towards them.

Doctor : And yes, Please call some...Anika. He was continously blabbering her name. So please try to bring her.

Everyone stood there. So much of things happened just in one day. Their Anika left them. Their GREAT WALL IS SHATTERED. He is broken to the extent which they never thought in their dreams. They were angry on him for doing everything to Anika. Although he was wrong but still he always stood for them. No matter if they were right or wrong, he always protected them. He deserved punnishment but not by them. Thay are not at all eligible to punnish him. What they owe him is love, care, togetherness and the most important, Support. They need to protect him now. He has a long journey ahead. THE JOURNEY TO BRING HIS WIFE AND CHILD BACK. THEY NEED TO GIVE HIM STRENGTH TO FIND THEM AND SEEK FORGIVENESS FROM HER. HE HAS TO BRING HER BACK TO HIM, TO THEM.

OMRU'S POV

What have we done ? What have we done to you bhai ? You don't deserve this. HOW COULD WE DO THIS ? HOW COULD WE ? YOU ALWAYS LOVED US AND WE... we just left you to suffer alone. We just blamed you. You did mistake but we should have supported you. We are at fault and now we have to repent. We have to bring What you want. We have to bring our Anika bhabhi back. WE WANT HIM TO SEEK FORGIVENESS FROM HER. HE OWES AN EXPLANATION TO HER, BUT NOT TO US. HE ALWAYS SUPPORTED US AND WE WILL ALSO DO IT. WE WILL HELP HIM.