8. It's hurting

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕
_____________________

Shivaay was waiting impatiently for his private investigator to call him and hoping to hear what he wants that is, about his bade papa and dad's innocence. Just then he got a call and in no time he picked it up. His private investigator told him about kalyani mill's manager. He told him that he got to know that he is currently living in bhopal with his family. So he is going to meet him personally so that he can inquire him about that incident and other details about that mill. Shivaay left for his office after hanging the call.

Anika woke up late that morning, not because she is a lady kumbhkaran as Shivaay used to call her but because she took sleeping pills to sleep. As soon as she woke up she felt nauseous and the next moment she ran to washroom to throw up. She was feeling weak. To top that off headache was not in a mood to leave her. She came back and sat on her bed as she was exhausted.

Meanwhile Gauri came in her room and saw her condition. Seeing Anika holding her head,  she quickly went upto her.

Gauri : What happened bhabhi are you ok ?

Anika : yes Gauri I'm fine. It's  just headache.

Gauri : yes I can see how fine you are. You don't take care of yourself nor you eat or drink properly. So headache is obvious na.

Gauri rebuked her as if she was her mother.

Anika ( she let out a chukle ) :  Gauri it looks like you are my mother and I'm your child. I'm fine my doll.

Gauri : No bhoujayi I will go and tell this to ma and Omkara ji.

Anika ( she stopped her ) : Gauri please don't tell anything to anyone. They'll get worried and I don't want that. I've already troubled them alot.

Gauri : but..

Anika : please Gauri, you can do this for me, right ?

Gauri : Ok fine bhoujayi, but on one condition. You will take care of yourself. What do you say ? That.. yes ! Pinky promise. You have to promise me.

Anika sighed and said : ok I'll  take care of myself.

Gauri : Ok then get ready, we'll do breakfast together. And don't you dare say no.

Anika : Ok. You go. I'll set the room and come after freshening up.

Gauri : No bhoujayi, you freshen up I'll do it.

Before anika could argue Gauri gestured her to go with a stern face. Anika smiled and walked upto her cupboard. She felt dizzy but ignored it thinking it to be weakness. But again she felt dizzy and this time she couldn't stable herself and next minute she fell unconscious.

Gauri saw her unconscious and immediately ran towards her. She was worried and started shouting.

Gauri : Omkara ji, Bhavya, Rudy bhaiya, Please come fast. Look what happened to Anika bhoujayi.

Listening Gauri's shouting Rudra, Bhavya and Omkara came there and they were shocked seeing Anika unconscious. Other than then none was at home.

They came and tried to wake Anika up by tapping her cheeks. But nothing worked. Rudy picked her up and placed her on bed. Bhavya sprinkled water on her face whereas Gauri was sitting on the other side of the bed caressing Anika's forhead. Om and Rudra were really worried. 

After almost five minutes Anika slowly opened her eyes and saw all of them looking at her worriedly. She tried to get up and Gauri and Bhavya helped her.