1

(Don't play the song yet )

I was more than annoyed as my seat kept getting kicked, I was angry. Ever since we started driving, this stupid kid wants to kick my seat over and over again. I turned around and glared at the little girl who was crying.

"Knock it off, or I'm going to throw you out of this car," I snapped.

This caused the little girl to cry even more, I frowned and turned back around rubbing my temples.

"Threatening her isn't going to work, and you aren't going to throw her out of this car, understand? " Jackson asked.

I glared at him, he kept his gaze forward, paying attention to the road.

"Oh yeah, and why not?"

"Because she is our mission, and we're supposed to protect her. I know you were there when the Boss was giving us our instructions."

"And that's another thing," I said taking out my phone, "Why do we need to take care of this stupid kid anyway? I mean she isn't our kid so why don't we just ditch her?"

"Unless you want to get fired I suggest you stop saying things like that. You already know that once a mission is given to us, we cannot back out of it."

"Yeah I know," I replied in defeat, "The store should be coming up on your left."

"I know, I don't need a map Mark."

I rolled my eyes, "Just trying to help."

"If you want to help me, then keep the kid quiet."

"Can I have a different assignment?"

"No."

I glared at him, then turned around and looked at the kid. She was still crying like an annoying baby.

I sighed, "Hey, calm down would you?"

She continued to cry, which got on my nerves.

"Hey, kid, shut up before I shut it for you."

She cried harder, "Don't yell at her." Jackson said.

I looked at him, "Do you want to come back here and help?"

He fell silent, "That's what I thought."

I looked at the little girl again, and calmed myself.

"Hey, do you like music?" I asked softly.

She sniffed and nodded, "Mhm."

Good, she stopped crying. I took out my phone and went to YouTube, then searched a song.

I pushed play, and handed the phone to her so she could listen to it.

(You can play the song)

She smiled and bobbed her head to the music, a smile almost formed on my face. Almost.

I turned back around in my seat and sighed leaning my head against the head rest.

"Good job, didn't know you were good with kids."

"Shut the hell up Jackson," I snapped.

He chuckled and pulled up into a parking space. He turned off the car and got out. I did the same, then opened the little girls door.

"Come on, let's go."

"Can I visten to the song?"

"Yes, come on."

I helped her out of the car and set her down on the ground. I closed the door and walked over to Jackson, the girl following me.

"Alright, so let's get some things for her and then we'll head home."

I nodded as we walked to the entrance of the store. The little girl whimpered, I looked down at her.

"What is it?"

"I want up."

I frowned and looked at Jackson who was grinning.

"You heard her Mark, she wants up."

I flipped him off and picked up the little girl, setting her on my hip.

"If she wasn't an annoying brat, I would actually think that she looks cute," Jackson said.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the toy section.

"Why don't you go take her to the clothes section?" Jackson suggested.

"Why?"

"You have a good sense of style."

"Finnneee."

I walked over to the clothes section and looked through the cute clothes.

"How about a small black and white flannel, with a red shirt, and a black skirt?" I asked her.

"No, I want that," she said pointing at a small  dress.

It was white with pink poka dots on it.

"Fine."

I reached up, but couldn't reach it, I set her down. Then I reached for it again, curse my freaking shortness.

A hand reached out and grabbed it then handed it to me. I looked at the person who grabbed it.

"Thanks."

He smiled, "You're welcome, my name is Taeyang ."

I nodded and shook his hand, "Mark."

"Just Mark?"

I nodded, there was no way that I was going to give this guy my full name. You'd have to be unbelievable stupid to do that.

"Well, it's nice to meet you," he looked at the little girl, "And this is your daughter?"

"Ani, she's my friends daughter."

He nodded, "She looks almost like you."

I stared at him in shock, "I don't-"

The little girl tugged on my pants, "I want some toys."

"I don't think-"

"Pleaseeee."

I sighed in frustration, "Fine."

She clapped, I picked her up and looked at Taeyang.

"It was nice to meet you."

"Same, I think I'll be seeing you more often."

I just nodded and watched him walk away. That was weird, I can't explain it but I'm getting weird vibes from him. Maybe it's  just my imagination.

"Toooyyyyssss."

The little girls whining snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Alright, alright, let's go."