7

(Warning ⚠ : Smut is going to be in this chapter. Read at your own risk. )

Mark's P. O. V

After my shower, I decided to go downstairs and watch some television. Jackson had taken Max to school, so I had time to watch what I wanted.

I kept the towel on my head, and sat down on the couch, turning on the TV. I flipped through the channels, looking for something interesting.

I heard the front door open, then close meaning that Jackson was home. I kept my gaze focused on the TV as he walked into the living room.

I heard him sigh and walk into the kitchen, as much as I wanted to apologize for doing what I did the other day, I was still angry at him.

The sound of cabinets opening and closing drew me into the kitchen. Jackson looked through a cabinet, cursed, then closed it.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

He glanced at me, "Coffee cups."

"Oh, I put them over....hold on."

I walked into the dining room and grabbed a chair, then brought it back into the kitchen.
I placed it on the floor, then stood up on it, causing it to wobble a little bit.

"Be careful....why don't you just let me get it?"

"Ani, that's okay, I've got it."

I can be pretty stubborn when I want to be. I opened the cabinet, trying to keep my balance on the chair. I grabbed a coffee cup, and closed it, the chair tilted a little causing me to lose my footing.

I expected to feel the hard ground, instead I felt a warm body...on top of me, a hand behind my head. The cool floor was felt on my back. I looked up at Jackson, who was looking down at me.

Worry was clearly visible in his eyes. I blushed, realizing the position we're in. I held the cup for him to see.

"H-here is the cup, it didn't break which surprised-mmmm."

The feel of Jackson's lips on mine, shut me up. His lips felt soft and warm, they felt nice. The hand behind my head tightened into my hair. A small moan escaped my lips, I blushed and turned my head away from the kiss.

"W-we shouldn't Jack-"

"Why not?"

"W-well B-because we...i... W-well...the cup-"

He put a finger under my chin, and turned it so I was facing him.

"Forget about the freaking cup, I'm only concerned about you right now."

I closed my eyes, not wanting to look into those brown eyes of his. I'm supposed to angry at him, not doing... Whatever this is.

"Hey, look at me," he said softly.

I opened my eyes slowly, looking up at him. He leaned towards me and kissed me softly. I felt my face go red as I kissed him back lightly.

He deepened the kiss, his hand traveling to the back of my neck, holding it in place. He bit my bottom lip, this is embarrassing, because I've never done this.

I turned my head away, but Jackson still had a grip on my neck.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

I bit my lip, "Um..... I've never actually...done this before...."

I blushed when I heard him chuckle, he leaned towards me and whispered in my ear.

"Then I guess I'll be your first."

I felt myself turn redder at his words, before I could say anything, he picked me up bridal style and walked upstairs. He opened the door to his room, kicked it closed and laid me down on the bed.

"J-jackson I don't really think this is a good idea."

He looked down at me, and shook his head.

"Answer me this Mark.... Do you like me?"

I blushed, "I-i mean.... Yeah, like how I like Max or-"

"I don't mean that type of like, I mean like like me."

I knew what he meant, but I wasn't all that eager to confess my feelings.

"Jackson, W-we can't let our feelings get in the way of the mission."

"So, you admit that you have feelings for me?"

Damn it, he was frustrating.

"I-i didn't mean it like that."

Jackson lowered his head, and kissed my neck softly.

"Then what did you mean?" he murmured against my skin.

"I-i meant..... I.... "

Damn it, I couldn't think straight with him doing that. Jackson took off my shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. I pushed against his chest.

"Jackson, stop, I can't think straight."

"That's good to hear."

He bit my neck lightly, I bit my lip. I pushed against his chest again, he grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head.

Third P. O. V

Jackson looked down at Mark, and loved the way he looked when he was being pinned down. Mark's eyes were closed and he was biting his lip.

"Don't hold in your voice Mark," he said kissing down his chest.

Mark's breath quickened, as Jackson nibbled on one of his nipples. Mark let out a small moan from the amazing feeling if having them played with.

Jackson kept Mark's arms pinned in one hand, using the other hand to play with his other nipple.

"J-jackson.... S-stop p-please."

Jackson enjoyed the way he was begging for him to stop. It only made him want to keep going. It made him want to invade Mark's body.

Mark watched as Jackson let him go, and took off his shirt, showing off his tanned skin and abs. Mark blushed and looked away. Jackson chuckled and undid the button of Marks pants.

He looked at him, "Jackson, don't-"

"Why don't you just admit that you like me?"

"I-i...."

Jackson took Mark's pants off and threw them somewhere. He rubbed against him, causing Mark to bit his lip.

"If you won't answer me.... Then I guess I'll just have to fuck the answer our of you."

Mark gasped as he felt his boxers being pulled off, and felt Jackson's hands wrap around his cock.

"J-jackson...i want you.... "

"I'm sorry what, I can't hear you"

Mark bit his lip, the pleasure was getting to him.

"I want you to fuck me hard please."

"I don't think you're begging hard enough Mark."

Jackson slowly ran his finger up and down Mark's inner thigh, causing him to squirm underneath him.