8

(More smut, read at your own risk! )

Jackson's P. O. V

I was enjoying the way Mark was begging, it was turning me on and making my friend excited. I took off my jeans, leaving my boxers on.

"P-please.... I-i want.... I..."

"What do you want Mark?"

I was getting a little impatient with him, which made me have an idea. I flipped I'm over on his stomach so he was on his hands and knees. I slapped his ass, man was it nice. He gasped.

"What do you want Mark?"

"Please....f-fuck me."

I slapped his ass harder, he yelped.

"That's not the way to ask me."

"I want to feel your big, warm cock pounding into me! I want you to make me beg and plead! I want you to make me cum hard daddy! Please, fuck me senseless!"

I smirked, who knew he wanted these? I flipped him back over and took off my boxers, than I opened his legs. I knew this was his first time, but I wanted to fuck the shit out of him.

I calmed myself and told myself that I had to go slow for Mark, so I wouldn't end up hurting him.
I opened the dresser that was next to my bed and grabbed the lube.

I took off the lid, and put some on Mark, he squirmed at the coldness of it. I put it back on the dresser, then turned my attention back to Mark and his tight hole.

"It's going to hurt for a little bit, but then it'll feel good okay?"

He nodded, and bit his lip, obviously scared and nervous. I put a finger in, then pulled it out, and pushed it in again. Mark gasped at the feeling and blushed. Gosh, he was tight.

After a minute, I added another finger, he arched his back. I scissored my fingers, then added a third. By this time Mark was moaning softly.

I pushed deeper into him, and knew I found what I was looking for when Mark moaned loudly and arched his back.

"J-jackson.... P-please, D-do that again."

I did as he asked, he moaned again and started moving his hips trying to get my fingers deeper in him. I pulled them out, earning a whimper from the boy underneath me.

"Who knew you could sound like a slut Mark?"

"Just fuck me already! "

I smiled, and did as he said. I was going to go into him raw. I put some lube around my cock, then lined myself up with his entrance. I slowly pushed into him, inch by inch.

It took awhile because I was so big, and I didn't want to break him... Not yet anyway. Mark moaned and whimpered. I kissed him softly to distract him from the pain. I waited for him to get comfortable to my size.

"Mark... Can I move now?"

He looked at me, a grin coming to his face.

"Do you want to?"

"I need to."

"Well, wait, I'm still getting used to you."

"That's a damn lie," I growled.

He smiled, "Well, you're so big."

"Mark, so help me, if you don't let me move you won't be walking foe the next two weeks."

He chuckled again, so he thought it was funny, okay fine. I pulled out of him and slammed into him. He gasped, letting out a moan.

"Okay, you can move, but be gently please," he said.

Serves him right. I slid out of him, and back into him slowly. He moaned everytime I did it. Once I saw that he was getting used to it, I went a little faster.

"Ahhhhh...J-jackson Ahhhhh."

I kissed down his neck, still thrusting into him. I don't know how much longer I could hold myself back. His moans were turning me on like crazy.

"D-daddy!"

That finally did it, I put his legs over my shoulders and thrusted into him, hard.

"A-ahhhh J-jackson ahhhhh, s-slow down p-please."

"No."

I went faster and harder, searching. Mark had tears running down his face as I continued to fuck him. He moaned loudly and arched his back.

I smiled and hit that spot over and over again.

"D-daddy...I-i'm going to c-cum."

"Then do it."

He moaned as I thrusted into him, making him cum. I pushed myself harder into him, following right behind him. I wasn't done with him yet. I flipped him over so that he was on his hands and knees.

"W-what are you- ahhhhhhhhh! "

I thrusted into him again, not giving him any warning. He wanted me to fuck him senseless so that's what I'm going to do.
He gripped the sheets tightly in his hands.

"J-jackson..."

I wrapped my arm around him, and rubbed his cock. He moaned loudly, I sent harder and faster.

"P-please... D-daddy...."

I hit his ball of nerves again, causing him to throw back his head.

"Yeah.... R-right there d-daddy.... Y-yes Ahhhhh, h-harder!"

I groaned as I thrusted into him faster. The only sound in the room was skin slapping against skin, and our moans. He came, after I few more thrusts, i came after him. I pulled out of him, he rolled on his back, exhausted.

I laid on my back next to him, neither of us deciding to clean up. I swept the hair off of Mark's forehead.

"You did good Mark."

He blushed, "You felt amazing in me."

I chuckled, "Get some rest."

He nodded, even though his eyes were already closing. I wrapped an arm around his waist.

"I love you," I whispered.

Okay, so that was the end of the smut for now. That was my first time writing it, so I'm sorry if it was bad. Hehe. Finally, they figured out their feelings. See you later bye!