15

Jackson's P. O. V

I found Maxy near some bushes down the street from the house. She was crying, she saw me and ran into my arms. I hugged her tightly and looked her over to make sure that she didn't have any scratches or bruises.

"Where's Mark?"

"Still inside, I'm scared."

"It's okay, we're going to go get Mark okay?"

She nodded, my phone rang, I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Jackson?"

Relief flooded through me, "Mark, where are you?"

"I'm still inside, listen to me Jackson. They have a tracking device on Max."

"How-"

"They put it on her when she was sleeping. Listen Jackson, I got away from the guys, but I still need to find something of his."

I put Maxy down, "No, listen to me Mark. You need to get out of there now."

"But-"

"No buts, you listen to me. I'm not going to fucking lose you, do you understand?!"

I was met with silence, "Do you understand Mark?"

"I'm sorry, but I need to find something."

"Mark-"

The other line went dead, I cursed and hung up. I looked at the others.

"Maxy has a tracker on her, I need you to find it. I need to go find Mark before he gets himself killed."

They nodded, "Where did they place the tracker?" Jr asked.

"I don't-"

"I think I can help with that." someone said behind me.

I turned around and came face to face with Taeyang.

Mark's P. O. V

I looked around the corner then hurries down the hallway, my gun at the ready. I made my way down the hallway and turned left, I already knew where to go.

I turned the handle on the door but it was locked. I cursed and took out a pick then put it in the key hole. Someone touched my shoulder. I grabbed their arm, and flipped them over my shoulder.

The person fell on their back and got the air knocked out of them. I got on top of them and pointed my gun at their head. They knocked the gun from my hand and flipped me over so that my arm was behind my back. My face was pressed against the floor.

"Mark, it's me, knock it off."

I held still as he let me go, I sat up and rubbed my arm.

"What the hell Jackson? Why are you sneaking up on me like that?"

He rubbed the back of his head, "Damn that hurt."

"It's your own fault, you shouldn't be sneaking up behind me like that."

He looked at me, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for something."

"What the hell is so important that you need to get yourself killed?"

"Can you just help me pick the lock?"

"No, listen let's get out of here yeah?"

"No, I'm not leaving until I get what I'm looking for."

He groaned, "Your so stubborn."

I rolled my eyes and picked the lock.

"Mark, let's go."

"No."

I walked into the room, Jackson followed me and closed the door behind us. I walked over to his desk and opened his drawers.

I looked through papers, looking for Max's profile. After a few minutes I finally found it.

Jackson grabbed my arm and hurried to the door.

"We need to get out of here, now."

He opened the door and we came face to face with a gun. Taehyung smiled.

"Nice of you to stop by Jackson Wang."