5

Jackson's P. O. V

I got more worried, the longer the time passed. Mark had left to go to the roof. How do I know that? Because he always goes to the roof when he's thinking, it's what he does. How do I know that? Because we grew up together.

He was like my brother to me.... Maybe something more, but that's not the point. The point is that I'm worried about him. It's been three hours since I last saw him and I was about to leave and find him.

But I couldn't, I had to stay with Maxy, and take care of her. I had to make sure that no one breaks in and tries to hurt her.

I bit my lip and picked up my phone, then dialed Mark's number. It went straight to voice mail, which worried me more.

I hung up and called someone else I knew. Yugyeom. He picked up on the second ring.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Yugyeom, have you seen Mark?"

"Wow, you're not going to say hi or anything?"

"Yugyeom, have you seen Mark?"

"I talked to him three hours ago."

"Well, he hasn't come back since you last talked to him. So my question to you is where the hell is he?!"

"I don't know, but I'll call the others so we can look for him okay?"

"Alright, what about Maxy?"

"Who?"

"Maxien, the child that were supposed to be looking after. Well, Mark and I."

"Um.... Well have Bambam look after her, he's great with kids."

"Alright, just hurry up as get over here."

"Okay, okay."

I hung up and put my phone in my pocket. Mark, where are you?

Mark's P. O. V

I stumbled down the sidewalk, I used the wall to hold me up. The world was spinning, it made me want to vomit.

I stumbled some more and giggled at my clumsiness.

"Hey."

Someone touched my shoulder, I turned around to find a cute guy standing there. He had brown hair and brown eyes, he was really good looking.

"Do you know that you're in our territory? "

"Youarecute."

He raised an eyebrow, "Are you drunk?"

I ignored his question, and put my arms around his neck.

"So, are you going to just stand there, or are you going to take me to your house?"

He pushed me away lightly, "Alright, I can tell that you ate definitely drunk, I'll take you home alright?"

I pouted, "I don't want to go to my house."

I stumbled forward, he caught me and lifted me up in his arms. The world swam as I closed my eyes. I heard a door open, then I was seated in a warm chair.

After a minute, the car started up.

"Where do you live?" he asked.

"it's in my pocket."

I pulled my phone out, and showed him my address. He nodded and I put it away. He drove down the street and made his way onto the interstate.

The jostling of the car, made me close my eyes and drift to sleep.

Jackson's P. O. V

"Alright, so what are the places that he could be?" I asked as we sat around the dining table.

Yugyeom, Bambam, Jb, Youngjae, and Jr showed up in ten minutes after I called Yugyeom. Bambam went upstairs to take care of Maxy, which I was grateful for.

"I don't know-"

The sound of the doorbell ringing cut Yugyeom off. I stood up and made my way to the door and opened it.

The sight that met me, caused me to get more worried, and angry. A guy was standing there, with Mark in his arms. Mark was unconscious, making me so far what this guy did to him.

I heard a click of a gun, I turned around and saw Jb holding a gun, glaring at the guy.

"What are you doing here Taehyung?"

Why did that name sound familiar?

"The only reason I'm here is because I found one of your numbers in the my territory."

I looked at him, "Why Was he in your territory?"

"I don't know, ask him."

He handed Mark to me, I took him in my arms and glared at him.

"What did you do to him?"

"Nothing, just ask him."

He turned and left, but stopped before he got to his car. He looked over his shoulder.

"And if I find any of you in my territory again, I will kill you."

He got in his car and drove away. I looked down at Mark, who was sweating, his breathes were coming fast. Another wave of worry passed over me.

"Something's wrong with him, let's get him in the house quickly."

So, what do you guys think is wrong with Mark?

I haven't thought of the next chapter, so I'm open to suggestions.