9

Mark's P. O. V

I woke up to the sun shining faintly through the bedroom windows. Images of last night flashed into my head. I squealed into my hands and laughed. I can't believe Jackson and I......OMG!

I heard talking and the sound of dishes moving around downstairs, meaning Jackson was up.

I stood up on wobbly legs and managed to make it to the bathroom. I needed to get cleaned up.

After I did, I made my way slowly downstairs trying not to trip. I walked into the kitchen to find Max and Jackson laughing and eating breakfast.

Jackson looked up and smiled when he saw me. He walked over to me and wrapped me in his arms.

"You look good in my shirt," he whispered in my ear.

I blushed and slapped his chest lightly. He laughed and went to go fix my plate. I walked/limped to the table.

"Mommy, are you okay? You're limping."

I saw Jackson smirk in the corner of my eye, if Max wasn't here I would have a lot to say to him.

"Yes, I was just working too hard yesterday."

"Oh, okay."

Bless this child's innocence. She smiled and pulled out a pink piece of paper with hearts on it.

"Valentine's Day is coming next week and Mrs. Green said that we can bring our parents to the little class party we're having."

I smiled and took the paper from her, reading over it. It required a parents signature. Jackson placed a plate of eggs and pancakes in front of me.

"Where's the bacon?" I pouted.

"Well go to the store today."

I smiled, my phone buzzed. I looked at the caller ID, it was unknown. I answered it.

"Hello?"

"I'd watch my back if I were you, things are about to get bloody.

The line ended, I put my phone down, and thought about what he said. What the heck did he mean? Jackson looked at me.

"Everything okay?"

"Y-yeah just....thinking"

He looked like he wanted to argue with me.

"So, I was thinking that we should go to Max's party, what do you think Jackson?"

He smirked, "Are you sure about going, I mean you may not be able to walk when that time comes."

I glared at him, he chuckled.

"What does daddy mean? Are you hurt mommy?"

I ignored the laugh from Jackson, and looked at Max.

"No, it's just that Jackson is being funny and silly."

"Oh."

"Yeah, hey why don't you go upstairs and get dressed. Well go out to the park okay?"

A smile erupted across her face, "Okay."

She hoped out of her chair and hurried upstairs. I chuckled and put my plate in the sink. Jackson chuckled.

"She's quite curious isn't she?"

"Well if you say things like that, then she's going to ask what you mean."

He chuckled, "Well, it may be true, you may not be able to walk when that times comes around. I mean it is Valentine's Day, so I should be able to show me my unconditional love for you."

I snorted, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm serious you know."

"About what?"

"My unconditional love for you, I really do love you Mark."

"I love you too."

Sorry that this chapter is so short, I think it was more of a filler chapter.