18

Mark's P. O. V

I woke up to the sound of Jackson yelling on the phone from down the hallway. It took some effort, but I finally managed to get out of bed. My ass hurt, and so did my legs. I limped to the door and opened it, then slowly made my way down the hallway to the study room.

I stood in the doorway, jackson had his back to me. He only had on a pair of jeans that hung low on his hips.

"I don't fucking care, I want something done about it got it? I'll pick up the papers today."

He hung up and sighed, then ran a hand through his hair.

"Jackson is everything alright?" I asked.

He turned around and smiled, he nodded.

"Everything's fine, how did you sleep?"

"Fine, but my ass hurts."

He chuckled and walked over to me, then wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Maybe I was a little too rough last night."

I smiled, "A little?"

He grinned, I bit my lip and let my hands slid down his chest. I stopped at his button on his jeans, and touched his bulge.

He grabbed my wrist, "I suggest you stop that, or I'm going to have to take you."

I shivered, "Then fuck me."

"No, I'm not going to fuck you, I'm going to make love to you."

I could feel myself blush as he kissed my neck. I titled my head to the side so he had more access. Before we could go any further, his phone rang.

Jackson groaned and answered it.

"Yeah?"

I stepped away from him and leaned against the counter, watching him.

"Right now?"

Pause.

He sighed, "Alright, yes, we're on our way to pick her up."

Her?

Jackson ended the call and put it in his pocket.

"Jackson...who were you talking about?" I asked.

"I told you I was going to find a way to get Maxy back didn't I?"

I smiled and hugged him, "I thought you were joking."

"Why would you think that?"

I pulled away so I could look at him, "Well... With everything you said about her not being our child... I thought.... "

He frowned, "Just because I said those things doesn't mean that I don't love her Mark."

"Your actions said otherwise."

"Markie, let's not have this conversation okay? I don't want to argue, not when we're finally sorting everything out for us."

I sighed and nodded, "So, let's go get Max."

Jackson's P. O. V

I could tell that Mark was excited to be seeing Max again. I mean it's only been four months since we last saw her. And the incident with Taehyung and Taeyang.

Speaking of which, what happened to those two.

"Hey Mark?"

"Yeah?" he looked at me.

"Have you heard anything on Taeyang and Taehyung?"

"Yeah, they're both in jail, I was thinking of trying to get Taeyang out-"

"What?"

"Well, he's not that bad, I mean he helped us get out-"

"If you haven't forgotten, he's also the one that got you into that mess in the first place."

"Yeah, but-"

"No, absolutely not."

He pouted, "You sound like a scolding dad."

"Well at least I'm practicing."

"What?" Mark breathed.

"I was just joking....its not like we'd have our own children.... I-i mean unless you want to.... "

Mark blushed and looked away, "I..... I have been thinking about it actually."

"And what have you decided?"

"I want to.. I really do but...i mean what if we're not ready."

"Oh, we are so ready."

"I meant with taking care of a child, while we're still in the organization thing."

"Oh."

"I don't want our kids growing up being criminals."

"I get that."

We both fell in silence as we continued down the road.

Sorry, it's short