10

Dedicated to Mr. SavouryGay1127

"I want to go higher!" Max yelled.

I watched as Jackson pushed Max higher, I smiled a little bit. I'm so glad that he's grown to love her.

A feeling of sadness came over me, I knew that we wouldn't be able to keep her.

"Hey, you okay?" came a voice.

I looked up to see a familiar face looking down at me.

"Oh, Taeyang, hi, what are you doing here?"

He sat down next to me, "I'm here with my brother, but he ditched me and left with his little group of friends. You didn't answer my question."

"Oh, nothing, I'm okay."

He leaned back against the bench, "Really, it doesn't seem like that. You were frowning and looked as if you wanted to cry."

I looked over at Jackson and Max who were in the sandbox. Taeyang followed my gaze and smiled.

"Cute kid, what's her name?"

"Max," I said before thinking about weather I should tell him or not.

"And your friend?"

"oh, no, he's.....hes... "

"Oh, say no more, he's your boyfriend."

"Y-yeah."

I don't even know if we were going out, I mean he never asked me to be his boyfriend.

"Well he's lucky to have someone like you."

I wasn't listening because I was looking at the van that was across the park in the parking lot. The windows were tinted black, so I wasn't able to see through them, but I was getting a bad feeling.

"Excuse me."

"Okay."

I hurried to the sandbox, and pulled Max out of the sand. Jackson raised an eyebrow at me.

"What's wrong?"

I didn't answer him, instead I walked over to the car that was parked on the other side of the park.

"Mommy, where-"

"Be quiet Max, we're leaving."

Jackson hurried after me, I opened the door and put Max in her seat. I closed the door, jackson grabbed my arm.

"What's going on?"

"You see that van over there?" I nodded my head in its direction.

He followed by gaze and nodded.

"I have a bad feeling about that van."

"let's get going then."

"Hey, Mark, where are you going?" Taeyang asked.

"Home."

Jackson glared at him, "Who's this?"

"My names Taeyang, you must be Mark's boyfriend."

"Yeah, I am."

My heart fluttered a little bit, I guess he was my boyfriend then.
Taeyang smiled.

"He's lucky to have someone like you."

"Yeah."

Jackson turned on his heel and walked to the other side of the car. I waved goodbye to Taeyang.

Once, we were away from the park, Jackson talked.

"You want to go get something to eat Maxy?"

"Yeahhhhh."

He chuckled, "Alright."

After a minute of silence, he spoke again.

"I want you to stay away from him."

"Taeyang?"

"Yes."

I gave Max my phone and my headphones, she smiled and put them on then looked at the phone.

"Why?"

"I don't like him, especially the way he was looking at you and Maxy."

I frowned, "Jackson-"

"Do you understand?!"

"Yes."

Taeyang's P. O. V

I watched as the car drive down the street, I cursed. I was this close to getting the information I needed from him and his stupid boyfriend had to step in.

Well, I guess I'm just going to have to take him out of the picture. My phone rang, I answers it.

"What?"

"Did you get what I needed?"

"Not yet, I need a little more time."

"Time is something that I don't give lightly brother. I suggest you hurry up unless you want to end up dead."

"I'll get it Taehyung, relax, you can count on me."

"Mhm."

He ended the call, I sighed and put my phone away. It's time to take this mission a step further. Seems I'll have to get aggressive.

Ohhhh, this is getting exciting am I right?