2

"Can we get the Barbie doll?" the little girl asked me.

"That's the third doll that you want, don't you want a teddy bear or something?" I asked looking in the cart.

There were two dolls, a pink little bicycle, a pair of black small shoes, three blankets, two rubber ducks, three pink baby dolls, a purple pillow, a dog pillow pet, a small tea set, and a small play kitchen set.

"Pink pony," she walked over to a pink pony that said My Little Pony on it.

"Isn't that pinkie pie?" (Pinky Pie?)

She picked it up and put it in the shopping cart.

"Alright, I think that's enough stuff."

She nodded and looked down at my phone, playing a game. I need to get an app lock on that thing. I don't want her looking at stuff that she shouldn't be looking at.

"Are you going to get anything?" she asked.

"No, I'm only concerned about getting your things."

"Aww, isn't that cute?"

Jackson walked over to us carrying two jugs of milk, and fifteen cups of ramen noodles. He gaped when he saw the shopping cart.

"What the.... Mark are you serious?"

"What?"

"Why did you get so much stuff?" he asked.

"Well,  she wanted all of these things, so I got them for her."

"Just because she wants it doesn't mean that she can get it."

"It's hard to say no to her."

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever, how are we going to pay for all of this?"

"Easy, your card."

"What?"

I grabbed his wallet from his back pocket and looked through it to find his card.

"Hey, Mark given that back."

"No."

I pulled out the card and put his wallet in my pocket. I pushed the shopping cart to the line and waited for out turn. The little girl followed, along with a cursing Jackson.

I needed to figure out this little girls name, seriously.

"Hey, what's your name?"

"Maxien," she replied not bothering to look up from the game.

"OK, then I'll call you....Max for short."

"That's stupid," Jackson said.

"Do you have a better name?" I asked.

"Maxy."

"Yeah because that's better than Max."

"That's it."

He set the things down in the shopping cart then wrapped his arms around my waist. I yelped and pushed him away. He held me tighter.

"Give me my card."

"No."

He started tickling me, I giggled.

"A-ani, ok OK here."

I handed him the card, he let me go and smiled.

"Thanks."

A lady cleared her throat, I looked up to find that we were next in line. I blushed in embarrassment and pushed the cart forward.

"Hello." she said.

I nodded and placed the things on the stand so she could scan it.

"Cute girl you two have."

Max looked up at the lady, and smiled.

"Yes, there mery nice."

The lady smiled, I frowned.

"She's not our child."

"Yeah, " Jackson said, "She's our sisters daughter."

"She looks like you guys a little bit."

"Well... She's not our child so.... "

"That's a shame, you guys would make a cute family."

I blushed more as I put the things into shopping bags. Jackson paid, which was a little bit over a hundred dollars.

Max held my hand as we walked outside, I smiled to myself. Jackson took out the car keys and started the car.

I picked Max up and buckled her into her seat. She smiled and handed me back my phone. I took it and put it in my pocket.

I closed her door and got into the passengers side. After a minute Jackson got into the drivers side.

The ride home was quiet, I looked back at Max who was asleep. I turned back around.

"She's asleep," I said.

"Good, that means that I can talk to you about something." he said softly so he wouldn't wake her up.

"What is it?"

"Who was that guy that was talking to you earlier? The one that was in the clothing section?"

"He said his name was Kim Yugyeom, he seemed nice."

"Hmm."

"What?"

"Something doesn't feel right about him.... Be careful around him ok? "

"Jackson, relax, I don't know him."

"Just because you don't know him,  doesn't mean that he knows nothing about you."

I frowned, he had a point I guess. But Yugyeom seemed to nice to go something like that.

"He seems nice."

"I don't care, keep your eyes open and keep your eye on him understand?"

"Yeah..... "

I don't see what Jackson's problem is with him. I sighed and looked out the window, we both fell into silence as we continued to ride home in silence.

A/N: Two chapters in one day, awesome! Thx for the votes guys and follows! You guys are awesome!