14

Jackson's P. O. V

I picked my phone up when it rang, it was Mark's phone number.

"Mark?"

"No, it's Maxy.... "

She sounded like she was crying, it made me angry. Who made her cry?

"What happened Maxy?"

"M-mommy...."

"What happened Maxy, what happened to Mark?"

The rest of the group looked at me when I asked. They huddled around me so they could hear.

"T-the guys have him."

"Who has him?"

"I-i don't know, a guy....taeyang, Mommy distracted them to let me get away."

"Okay, Maxy, I need you to listen to me. The only way I can find you and Mommy is if you do what I say."

"O-ok."

"OK, do you see the blue button on the side of the phone?"

"Yes," she said sniffing.

"Okay, now push it."

"Okay, I pushed it."

"Okay, now stay hidden okay?"

"But what about M-mommy?"

"Well find him, but I need you to hide okay? Don't move we're coming."

"Okay."

I hung up and grabbed my car keys, and headed outside with everyone.

"They took it too far with taking them both, let's give em' hell." Jb said.

Mark's P. O. V

I doubled over as the air was knocked from my lungs. Taehyung shook his hand out. After Max got away, Taeyang took me to see his brother, who happened to be Taehyung. Which caught me by surprise.

"Didn't I tell you that if I found you in my territory again, I'd kill you?"

"You did but I'm still alive," I said looking at him.

He punched me in the stomach again, two men held me up as I doubled over. He leaned and whispered in my ear.

"Get smart with me, and I'll make you suffer got it?"

I didn't say anything, he let me go. Taeyang bit his lip.

"Taehyung, you didn't tell me about killing him. You never said anything about doing that."

"Shut up, leave, all of you. I want to have a little one on one with Markie here."

"Taehyung, you said that you wouldn't hurt him-"

"What I say is completely different from what I do. Now, get out."

Taeyang looked at me, then left the room with the other two. I glared at him as he looked at me.

"What's the deal with the little girl?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

He knelt down so he was face to face with me.

"I don't want to go to drastic measures, but I will if you don't start talking. I know that you're protecting her. Why?"

"Why do you care?"

He slapped me, "Answer the question."

I looked at him and spit in his face, "Go to hell."

He chuckled, "Trust me, we're both going there."

He stood up and walked over to his desk. He picked up his phone and walked back over to me. He knelt down in front of me again.

"You see this?" he held up his phone that had a green dot on it.

"Yes."

"That little dot is that little girl, what you didn't think we tagged her? I did it while you two were asleep. So it doesn't matter if you told me about her or not. I can find her and take her."

"Don't touch her you goddamn-"

He slapped me again, harder this time. Blood filled my mouth.

"Don't talk to me like that."

"I can talk to you any way I want to, you're not special."

"You must really want to die huh?"

He left the room, after a minute he came back with two men.

"Take him to the dungeons and do whatever you want with him until he gives me what I want."

I just wanted to say thank you for everyone who's reading, voting, and commenting. It's really motivating me so thank you guys, you guys rock! And thank you for the ones who are rooting for me for the fic perfect awards!