Happy Valentine's Day Special

Mark's P. O. V

I woke up at 7 in the morning, way before Jackson did. I looked at him, he was sleeping silently and he looked so peaceful too.

I smiled and hit out of bed quietly, then put on a shirt, and headed downstairs. Then made my way into the kitchen.

I decided to make breakfast so I made bacon, eggs, pancakes, and coffee. I made orange juice for Max.

I was so into concentrating on cooking, that I didn't hear footsteps coming up behind me.

"Mommy?"

I jumped slightly, then turned around. Max was rubbing her eyes, she had on a big pink shirt and socks.

"Hey."

"What's is Mommy doing up so early?"

"Making you guys something special."

I turned my attention back to the bacon, and took it out of the pan, then placed it on the plates.

"Is Daddy going to get up?"

"Yes, but not yet, it's going to be a surprise."

"Oh."

I nodded and smiled, while Max watched me. After a few minutes, everything was finished and done perfectly. Just in time because Jackson walked into the kitchen.

"Morning Daddy."

Max hugged him, he chuckled and picked her up, then walked over to me.

"What's all this?"

"Daddy made something for you."

I shushed Max, who giggled.
Jackson smiled and pecked me on the forehead.

"Thanks Mark, I love it, just as much as I love you."

I blushed, "Be quiet."

He chuckled, "It's true."

I shook my head, and handed them their plates.

"Eat."

"Sweet to commanding."

He took it and sat down at the table with Max, then began to eat.

"It's good." Max said.

"Thank you."

Jackson chuckled, "She lying to you, don't believe her."

I gaped and hit him on the arm.

"Yah! That hurt!"

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down, Max help."

She just sat there and ate her food, so much for family. Jackson put me down on the couch and pecked my forehead.

"How should I show you my love? "

"I have a few ideas."

He chuckled and picked me up bridal style.

"Where are you guys going?" Max asked.

"We'll be back."

Jackson continued to go upstairs and you can imagine what happened next.

Happy Valentine's Day! Sorry it's short hehe