17

(smut coming up in this chapter )

Jackson's P. O. V

Marks behavior didn't go unnoticed after we left Maxy at her aunt and uncle's house. He wasn't paying attention like he usually does. He didn't finish work that needed to be done. He was falling apart and to me, that was hard to watch. So I decided to do something about it.

It was 10:00 pm right now, we had just arrived home at 9:40pm and Mark went upstairs. I walked upstairs and walked into our bedroom.

Mark was laying down in bed, eyes closed, and earbuds in. His hair was still wet from his shower and he was wearing a white shirt, and shorts. I closed the door and walked over to him, taking off my shoes.

After I was done with that, I sat on the edge of the bed. I tapped on Mark's shoulder, he opened his eyes and glared at me.

"Leave me alone."

He turned on his side so his back was facing me. Well, at least he's talking to me. An idea formed in my head, I grinned. I leaned over Mark and bit his ear lightly.

Mark looked at me, "What are you-"

I took that as my chance to kiss him. He tried pushing me away, but gave in, kissing me back. I moved myself on top of him, and continued to kiss him.

Third P. O. V

Jackson licked Mark's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Mark opened his mouth a little, Jackson shoved his tongue in his mouth.

Mark played with the hem of Jackson's shirt. He took of his shirt, and ran his hands over his chest. Jackson kissed down his jaw, until he got to his neck.

He bit down on it softly, Mark moaned, then covered his mouth with the back of his hand. Jackson continued to abuse his neck, kissing and sucking on it.

Mark arched his back, "Jackson, stop."

Jackson ignored him and removed Mark's shirt. He kissed down his chest, while Mark squirmed underneath him.

"Jackson, stop."

Mark pusher against his chest, annoyance took over Jackson. He pinned his hands above his head and continued to kiss Mark.

Jackson sucked on one of his nipples, then sucked the other one. Mark's breathes were getting heavier. Mark may not have noticed, but Jackson did. He felt Mark grinding on him.

Jackson put a hand on his waist, "If you don't stop that, then I'm going to take you right now."

Mark shivered and looked at him, "Can y-you let me go?"

"Why?"

"Just let me go."

"Not until you tell me why. What's been going on with you?"

Mark looked away, not answering his question. Jackson narrowed his eyes, he tightened his hold around Mark's wrist. Mark let out a small yelped and bit his lip.

"If you're not going to tell me what's going on, then I'll have to force it out of you. Remember the first time we did something like this?"

Mark looked up at him, Jackson looked back.

"Just tell me Mark."

Mark wants to tell him, but, he likes how rough Jackson's being just to get answers out of him. It turned him on. Jackson didn't get a reply.

"Then I'll keep abusing your body," he said, licking his stomach, "until you tell me."

Mark let out a small whimper, and tilted his head back against the pillow. Jackson undid his belt,  then took it of his pants. He wrapped the belt around Mark's wrist tightly. Then he discarded both of their clothes, throwing them to the floor.

Jackson opened Mark's legs, causing Mark to gasp and look at him.

"J-jackson d-dont."

Jackson ignored him and grabbed his member and licked it. Mark bit his lip, Jackson put his mouth around Mark's length and began to suck.

Mark moaned softly and arched his back. Jackson took all of Mark in his mouth, and bobbed his head up and down.

"F-fuck J-jackson...." Mark squirmed. He bucked his hips up, fucking Jackson's mouth.

Jackson grabbed his hips and held him still as he continued to suck Mark.

"J-jackson I-i'm cumming."

Jackson took his mouth off of his length and put a finger in his tight hole. Mark arched his back.

"J-jackson p-please...."

"Tell me what's wrong."

"I want Max back, I want to take h-her and I want t-to protect her." mark said.

Jackson stopped, "You want her to stay with us? Like our child?"

"Y-yes."

"Then... I'll talk to some people and see what I can do. Now can I fuck you?"

Mark nodded, Jackson took his finger out and lined his length to Mark's entrance. He didn't give any warning as he slammed into him.

"Ahhhh J-jackson"

Jackson pulled out then pushed back in. Mark threw his head back moaning and screaming.

It wasn't long before Jackson found Mark's bundle of nerves. Mark moaned loudly, Jackson hit him there over and over again.

"Y-yeah r-right there, yes J-jackson h-harder," Mark chanted.

Jackson slammed into him, a few thrust later Mark came, jackson followed came inside of Mark. He rolled off of him and faced Mark who was falling asleep. He untied the belt and tossed it on the ground, then wrapped his arms around Mark's waist.

"I love you Mark."

Sorry, that was probably really bad. Hehe. Also I'm sorry if there were grammar issues.