~12~

"Wonwoo! Have you seen Jisoo?" Jeonghan asked as he approached the younger male.

"No. Why are you asking me? Aren't you his bestfriend?" Wonwoo replied coldly. Jeonghan flinched at the cold tone. "Yes I am... is there something wrong with that?"

"Nothing's wrong. Except for the fact that you ditched him again for that Seungcheol guy."

"I didn't ditch him! I went there-"

"After you made him wait for three hours? Jisoo went there an hour early because he wants to hang out with you after lunch. He was waiting for you and you decide to have fun with Cheol," Wonwoo said.

"Wonwoo-"

"You didn't even tell him that you and Cheol are already a thing."

"I was planning to tell him-"

"You're unbelievable," Wonwoo said and walked away. Jeonghan ran after him and grabbed his wrist. "W-wait! Wonwoo!" He yanked his wrist out of Jeonghan's grip and continued walking.

Jeonghan was about to call out for him when he saw Seokmin walk pass him. "Seokmin!"

Seokmin stopped and turned to him. "Ne, hyung?"

"Can I ask a favor?" He asked.

Seokmin sighed. "If this is about Joshua, I'm sorry but he told us not to tell you anything other than the fact that he can't come to school right now."

Jeonghan's gaze dropped to the floor as he spoke. "Is he mad at me?"

"Mad? I don't think so. Sad and disappointed? Maybe."

...

Calling...

Hong Jisoo

"Hi! Jisoo here. I'm currently busy right now. You can leave your message after the beep. Beep!"

"Hi Jisoo.. This is Jeonghan. I'm sorry if I didn't come on time the other day. It's just.. uh.. something came up and... and.. I don't know how to say it but... I can't tell you right now because.... oh forget it.

Do you want to cancel this voicemail?

Yes | No

Voicemail is successfully canceled!