~54~

*3 years later*

"GET YOUR ASSES UP! It's time to wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

"Yah! No need to yell Seungkwan!"

"Why are you all yelling in the morning?"

"Hurry up! It's Chan's graduation day!"

"Congrats Chan!"

"So noisy," Jeonghan sighed as the others started to create some noise. He got up from his bed and made his way outside his bedroom.

His eyes caught the view of his friends laughing and being loud at the living room. It made him smile and laugh along.

A lot have changed in a span of three years.

Most of them are already in their college, Chan being the only one still in high school. It is his last day as a high school student for his graduation will happen today.

Second, they started living together ever since Seungcheol and Jeonghan entered the University which was three years ago.

It was exactly three year since Jeonghan regained his memories too.

He was in a critical state that time, tubes connected to his body and medicine injected every now and then.

Jeonghan got discharged from the hospital a week before their graduation day. He wasn't fully healed back then, but he felt so happy when he received his diploma.

However, he also felt something inside him is incomplete.

Not only him, but all of them felt something— or rather someone is missing. Someone who went away for a trip and never came back.

Jeonghan sighed, frowing at the memory of him once again. "Why did you leave, Jisoo?"

To say that he is guilty is an understandment. He's guilty because he hurt Jisoo and was too late to apologize. Everyone knew how hard it is for him. Yes, he regained his memories with Jisoo but the person included in those memories had left them.

None of the boys, except for Wonwoo, got to say a farewell before that tragic day. The feeling continues to bother them since no one got to see their friend for the last time.

It sucks.

"Hyung, you good?" Jeonghan flinched at the voice and turned around before glaring at the person who spoke.

"You scared me."

"Sorry," Chan apologized. "Why are you feeling so down? You should be happy that your aegi is graduating today."

"I am happy," Jeonghan defended before smiling.

"You miss him right?" Chan frowned. "It's okay, hyung. But please smile, I hate seeing one of my favorite hyungs sad."

"You're so cute when you pout like that!" Jeonghan cooed as he pinched the younger's cheeks despite the younger protesting about it.

"I'm not a baby, hyung. I've grown."

"But your my baby until you reached 30."

"Whatever," Chan rolled his eyes before walking away. Jeonghan chuckled because he made the younger annoyed again.

"Jeonghan hyung! Can you help me cook?" Mingyu asked.

Jeonghan nodded and went to the kitchen to help Mingyu cook for breakfast as the others play around the living room.

...

Inside his shared room with the soonhoon couple, Chan grabbed his phone which was placed on his bed and dialed a certain number.

He paced around the room as the phone was held near his ear.

"The number you have dialed is unattended. Please try again later."

*toot* *toot* *toot*

Minutes passed and he was getting frustrated because of the unanswered calls. He tried again and luckyly, the person accepted the call this time.

"Why are you calling so early? You know I'm tired."

"Sorry. But are you really coming later?"

"I told you I am. I promised I'll be there at your graduation ceremony."

"Okay. Well you should get up now. The program will start at two in the afternoon. You know the venue right?"

"Of course. And where are your manners? I'm still older than you."

"Hehe, mian hyung."

"Yeah, sure. I'll see you later!"

"Okay! I miss you~"

"I miss you too, dongsaeng."

*toot* *toot* *toot*