~16~

The bell rang indicating that classes have ended. Jeonghan sighed as he placed his books inside his bag. His sad eyes scanned the room and noticed that Jisoo had left. He grabbed his bag and left the classroom.

As he was walking down the hallway, he can't help but think about Jisoo.

'Why is he avoiding me?' He thought.

When he was about to open his locker, he noticed the familiar figure beside him and met his eyes. They stared at each other before Jisoo tears his gaze away awkwardly. He quickly shuts his locker and was about to sprint away when Jeonghan called.

"W-wait!" In complete reflex, Jeonghan grabbed his wrist and made Jisoo turn around. The latter was trying to remove his wrist from the other's grasp.

"I n-need to go-"

"I'm sorry if I hurt you," Jeonghan apologized and lowered his gaze, staring right at the floor. 

"Don't be. It's my fault anyway," Jisoo mumbled softly but loud enough for Jeonghan to hear. "What- Jisoo!" He called out as Jisoo ran away from him.

...

"Do you need someone to go with you?"

"Nah, it's okay," Jisoo replied. Wonwoo was still unsure whether to let him go on his own.

"Are you sure-"

"Wonwoo, I'm fine. Seriously. You worry to much about me," Jisoo uttered.

"How can I not worry? What if you suddenly-"

"You're thinking too much. Besides, I'll be real quick."

Wonwoo slowly nodded his head. "Fine."

"Thanks. See ya!" Jisoo said before closing the door. Wonwoo sighed, silently praying that nothing bad will happen to his friend. He started to debate whether he should follow Jisoo or just stay. He chose the former, quickly grabbing his jacket and storming off the house.

"He didn't even bring his jacket and it's cold outside," He muttered as he quickened his steps.

...

Jisoo mentally scolded himself for forgetting to bring a jacket as he shivers in the cold. It wasn't snowing but the temperature dropped lower than normal.

He sighed. He sure was an unlucky guy.

As he turned in a corner, he saw a couple not so far away laughing together. He can't help but envy them as he walked pass them. He took a glance and stopped walking when he realized that it was Jeonghan and Seungcheol.

'Why did it became colder all of a sudden?'

His mind was telling him to walk away that very moment to stop the pain knowing he was in a one-sided relationship with Jeonghan. But no. He was stuck in his place, watching the couple enjoy their time together. It was like his body isn't functioning properly.

He didn't know how long he stood there. A jacket was placed on his shoulders and he flinched. "Jisoo, stop. Don't watch them. You're only hurting yourself more."

He didn't even realize that tears were already streaming down his face. "Wonwoo.."

"Hmm?"

"I-I love him so m-much that it hurts.."

Although not fond of skinship, Wonwoo gave his friend a side hug. "You deserve someone who will love you as much as you love that person. You don't deserve the pain you are feeling right now. Come on, I'll treat you food to get your mind off him for a while."

Jisoo smiled and wiped his tears. "Thank you, Wonwoo-ah."

...

GOMAPDA~ ♥♥