~56~

"Hyung, hurry up!" Jihoon exclaimed. Jeonghan nodded and locked the dorm's door before sprinting towards his friends. Seungcheol opened the van's door and the others started to go in. Once everyone is inside the large van, he closed the door and signaled Mingyu to go off.

"I can't believe he is graduating high school soon," Seungkwan said dramatically which made Chan roll his eyes.

They arrived at Seoul Broadcasting High School after twenty minutes. Hopping off the van one by one, the twelve boys proceeded inside the venue. Jeonghan furrowed his eyebrows as he noticed Chan still on his phone, typing endlessly.

"Chan-ah, you've been messaging that person since breakfast," He pointed out. Chan looked up to meet his gaze and frowned. "And now you're the frowning one," He added.

"Mian. A friend said he's going to be here today. But I haven't seen him yet," The younger pouted. Jeonghan chuckled and ruffled Chan's hair causing the younger to frown even more.

"I'm sure that friend of yours will come today," He assured. "Now stop sulking. He'll be here."

Chan smiled at his hyung. "Okay."

Minutes later, the ceremony began. They were seated near the front row. A representative went up the stage to give his opening remarks.

"How boring will this get," Mingyu complained which resulted Wonwoo slapping his arm. "Hey!"

After the speaker was done, the students went up the stage one by one to receive their diploma. Since there were a lot of students in line, the boys need to wait for their maknae's turn.

"Lee Chan!" The said boy happily walked up the stage. He shook hands with his teacher and posed for a picture, cringing as he heard his hyungs cheer for him.

"Wahhh he grew up so well~"

"So proud of our baby!"

"Mah baby!"

"How embarrassing can you guys get?"

"Stob it."

"Shut up! People are starting to look!"

Embarrassing as it may seem, but he laughed as he noticed people giving the group weird stares.

'It would have been greater if he's here though.'