~27~

"Hey Josh, it's me again," Jeonghan greeted the younger who was asleep. Ever since the news broke out, he would constantly visit Jisoo during the night. That way, Jisoo wouldn't see and know that he was visiting him.

"You've been here for a week already. I remember how you reacted when you heard about your sickness. It was like you weren't even surprised. Your face was emotionless. Why so?" He continued, playing with a few strands of Jisoo's hair.

It was early in the morning when Jisoo fluttered his eyes open, adjusting to the bright sunlight that lights up the room. He saw Wonwoo, Seokmin, and Chan sleeping on the couch. Some of his friends decided to go home to sleep and come back later.

He felt warmth on his hand and his eyes widened. Jisoo wasn't really expecting to see Jeonghan asleep, his head on top of his arm while holding his hand. He felt his heart thump faster as he stare at the sleeping male's face.

'Angelic' he thought.

Jeonghan woke up that day to see Jisoo staring at the ceiling. "Y-You're awake!" He exclaimed which startled Jisoo a little. Upon seeing that he was holding his hand, Jeonghan quickly let go of his grasp and muttered a small apology.

"Why am I here?" Jisoo asked. Jeonghan replied in a soft voice. "They said that you fainted again so they brought you here."

"Hyung! You're awake!" A voice, which happens to be Chan's, startled the two. The exclamation had woken Wonwoo and Seokmin up. Wonwoo rushed to Jisoo's side. "Does somewhere hurt? Nausea, no? Are you okay—"

"Relax Wonu, I'm fine."

"What are you talking about? As much as I don't wanna say it, you are far from fine. In that state? I don't think so."

"Why? What's wrong? I'm perfectly"

"Leukemia, Jisoo. You have leukemia!" Jeonghan blurted out as he started to tear up. Jisoo didn't reply after that.

...

Hey, is anyone willing to help me? I entered this book in a contest and I need your help.