~15~

"Josh!" Seokmin exclaimed as he engulfed Jisoo in a hug. Jisoo awkwardly patted his back as he sent Wonwoo a smile.

"Why did you leave me here? You're a meanie," Seokmin pouted.

Jisoo poked his cheek as he chuckled. "I'm here now so stop pouting. And yes, I ship Wonwoo with Mingyu."

"Why did you mention that annoying brat's name in this conversation?"

"Don't me, Wonu. We all know that you lowkey like the guy," Seokmin teasingly said. Wonwoo shot a glare at him before smiling warmly at Jisoo.

"I'm glad to know you decided to learn again."

"Yeah, and I'm glad to know to that I have a lot of lessons and homeworks to catch up," Jisoo sarcasticly replied which made the three of them laugh.

He was absent for a week and a half.

"We'll help you then," Wonwoo said as they made their way to their classroom. "Say Josh, did you talk to him yet?"

"Uh.. no.." He quietly answered. Truth be told, the reason why he didn't go to school was because he doesn't have the guts to face Jeonghan yet.

"Jeonghan's been asking about you the whole time you weren't here. It's annoying," Wonwoo stated.

"Speaking of Jeonghan, I think it's best if we go now," Seokmin said. In front of them was the view of Jeonghan laughing together with Seungcheol. Their hands intertwinded with each other.

Jisoo's heart shattered. His chances of Jeonghan liking him were back to zero. He has Seungcheol now and Jeonghan didn't even tell him about it.

'He's happy with Seungcheol.'

'He and Seungcheol are in a relationship.'

'Jeonghan's never going to like you.'

"Jisoo, let's go," Wonwoo grabbed his wrist as he tried to drag the older away from the scene. He and Seokmin both know that what Jisoo's witnessing right now is breaking him.

Jisoo's feet were glued to the floor. He was frozen. He was stuck in his place not because of the couple in front of him but because a pair of brown orbs were staring at him too.

"Jisoo.."

Jisoo was gripping the strap of his bag tightly. It was like his feet have its own mind as he run towards the opposite direction. Jeonghan was calling out for him but not once did he turn his head around.

Jisoo ran away and all he know is that he ended up in the restroom, throwing up again.